MDS I wanna talk

by mommy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Mommy, you've done a fine job. I personally could very seldom force myself to read through MDS's postings....just too WTish for me. Additionally, I long ago came to the realization that I could have a personal, spiritual relationship with God, and that I no longer needed a pseudo-mouthpiece to understand my place in the cosmos.

I hope that those who are looking for a savior-prophet-guru et al, read your comments and those of others who have the vast patience and stomach to read and critique MDS's posts. Charismatic BS shovellers have caused too many problems already....we certainly don't need another one.

My major hope is that when all of his predictions fall by the wayside, his followers will have lost nothing more than their illusions.

• trevor
    trevor

Hi mommy/Wendy,

Thanks for raeding my posting. My final remark 'are you trying to impress us' was a follow on from my remarks to jr - it was not addressed to you.

trevor

• TR
    TR

Anyone that requires "payment" for the so-called "truth" is indeed a charlaton. MDS has been baiting, dangling carrots, and trying to entice people on this forum at least, for many months, if not longer.

MDS,

I know you've put a lot of time and effort into your "report", but it just doesn't look right to try to create all this hype, then hold your hand out before revealing the answers. Did Jesus require monetary payment for his preaching? Did any of the biblical prophets? I would actually read it if you posted it or sent me a copy, but I won't give you the sweat off my b*lls for it.

TR

• Grunt
    Grunt

Well spoken, RedhorseWoman, I tend to ignore charlatans. Like You Know over at H20, they aren't really going to answer and they are never looking for the real answer, only for an answer that will get them out of a spot. The truth is not what they are after. It is all ego and argument and a pretense to knowledge they don't have. Smoke, mirrors and horse manure. Wendy, I enjoy your posts.

• mommy
    mommy

Keep it coming guys:)
    Maybe the followers will notice, that is who I am worried about!
    wendy/mommy

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Speaking of being worried. I am very worried about Logical. From what I can see he hasn't posted anything since his blue posts. This is definitely not the time for him, IMHO, to get involved with the likes of MDS.
    Wendy, hats off to you for catching him out. I, like RHW; didn't have the patience to muddle through his long boring meandering posts. And the few I did scan were a lot of horsepucky.
    I repeat, and others have intimated, this is not the place to find converts. Get your own site MDS.
    TW

• mommy
    mommy

I too am worried about Logical.
    A funny thing has happened to me over the last few days. Before I wrote this thread I was talking to a friend about these issues. And I was trying to convince him to not be bothered by Mds and the others. I told him it will only eat at your heart, because they are not going to change. Then what do I do? Jump right in head first! Guess what? It has made my heart very heavy and sad, and changed me a little bit too.
    I try to live my life allowing others to live theirs as they will. I am outspoken at times, but usually only when I see someone may be harmed, or someone is being mistreated. I am not the type of person who will critisize others for their actions,or beliefs. This last few days, I have done this. I have critisized and called out MDS. Now I know why I don't do this on a daily basis. Like I said my heart is heavy and my mind is fuzzy. The peace I normally have in my heart is unsettled.
    I am giving and have given too much of myself to this subject, and now I feel unbalanced. Today will be the last I speak of or to MDS. I can only hope that Logical is alive and well getting the help he needs.I can see where he can be depressed over the issues placed before him.
    I have told you before that I accept that my mother is still an active JW. She is happy and has peace in her heart with her choice in life. If I wanted her out of the org. I would drive myself ABSOLUTLY mad! The same goes for MDS and his followers. They may remain where they are in life if this gives them peace. I can't afford to lose my peace, trying to change them.
    My love and prayers go out to all of you on the forum:)
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit