Ever just want to run away.

by LouBelle 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yesssss.....

But then I remember how hard I have to work when we're out camping, and that desire tends to go away...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

phg - i'm a wine drinker too and south africa has some of the best wine and best big open sky! it is a beautiful country.

That is so right, LouBelle! Until I can return to South Africa I will make do with Deerhorn Valley.

http://hpwren.ucsd.edu/anim-a2/hpwren-iqeye13/hpwren-iqeye13.jpg

http://hpwren.ucsd.edu/anim-a2/hpwren-iqeye14/hpwren-iqeye14.jpg

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

st thomas

A rum drink in hand and a good book. Aaaaah.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Dear Lou-belle

Yes I did want to run away. And I did, and perhaps I'm running away still.

I live in one of the most beautiful areas of the world (Pembrokeshire, Wales).

I stay here because I have children and grand-children that mean the world to me.

BUT - there are places I could go where may be I'd be happier. Who knows?

• flipper
    flipper

I know what you mean Loubelle. One reason my wife and I try to get up into the backcountry of the Sierra mountains out here in the Western U.S. to seek solitude and peace in the beauty of the outdoor forests. We are both self employed and it's nice to escape telephones with customers calling all the time. Sometimes we just have to MAKE time for a little R & R to get away from our work schedules for our sanity. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• designs
    designs

...nice photos.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

If I lived in a country that didn't speak the same language.....yeah, I could run away.

Why do I dream of living in a foreign land? I wouldn't fit in. Maybe, that would make me feel more at home. I don't fit in anywhere. I was raised that the world was wicked, and the Witness friends were sacred. When I lost my view of the witnesses, I am out in the world. It seems strange. Might as well be strange.

I'd move to Bhutan. Or, Okinawa, Japan. Never been there. But, it would be a great adventure.

Skeeter

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I ran away. Moved 700 miles from where I grew up and lived for 60 years. Now I live in a gorgeous place sort of like living in a park. I changed my phone number and email address and deliberately didn't tell a lot of people. I use a fake name on Facebook and other places on the internet. I love love love the peace and quiet.

I live very cheaply, and I'm quite comfortable. I hope you run away sooner than I did, LouBelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit