Mr. Wade from noblood.org

by turtleturtle 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• steve2
    steve2

Mr Wade waded in and was soon up to his neck in high muddy water in which he could no longer wade. If I were Mr Wade, I'd wade no more in water over my neck either and urgently pull the plug so I could safely wade. Watch Mr wade head for safety on the shoreline of arrogantly official answers that conceal arrant nonsense.

Bye, bye credibility as it goes down the plug hole.

Bye bye Mr Wade.

• Tech49
    Tech49

I stumbled upon this page, and was intrigued. I too know/knew Mr. Jan Wade before he became "all that". For him to deny knowing anything about doctrinal changes is a complete lie. He was, at the time I knew him, an elder...... and a very pompous ass of one at that. He reveled in thumping on the lesser ones, and terrorizing anyone not "qualified" to be in his presence. His arrogance destroyed his own family......but apparently somewhere along the way he achieved a "pseudo-degree" in the medical field, in between scrubbing toilets and selling janitorial supplies.

Justita Themis, PM me..... we may know each other.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

He's definately a JW and I've also met him before although didn't really know him very well. Small world in JW land.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

His arrogance destroyed his own family

Tech49, I heard his two daughters left the organization. Do you know if that is correct?

Justita Themis, PM me..... we may know each other.

...responded to your PM. Sorry for the delay; I have been at a conference for several days and just returned.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Interesting, I commented a long time ago on a thread about Wade...I spent a lot of time in the PNW and remember meeting him.

His linkedin page says he's in Bellingham, but I met him in a congo down south of Seattle.

One of my relatives that lives in WA told me about several elders (former janitors) that have pretty good hospital gigs now.

I wish I could remember their names.

Thanks for posting the interesting conversation you had with him Turtleturtle. I too am curious what happened with his family.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

congo down south of Seattle.

Yes. I think he was in the Fircrest, Tacoma congregation. Or was it the North congregation? Regardless of which congregation, he was in the Tacoma area for a long time, but then I think the family moved farther north.

• rebel8
    rebel8

at the time I knew him, an elder

Ha! That's hysterical. He claims to NOT be a jw. LIAR.

Please go here and rate the website as inaccurate, if you have a moment to spare.

• Tech49
    Tech49

Its been a while, probably over 12 years since I had any contact with people in his area. At that time, his girls and stepson were all out. Not surprising, given the heavyhanded tactics of an overbearing yes-man. I could never stand him, looks like he hasnt changed his tune any.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks Justitia that was the name (fircrest) I was trying to remember

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit