Voltaire

by Chariklo 51 Replies latest jw friends

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I was introduced to SA red tea by a Nigerian nurse. When I saw it recommended here, I found the box of red tea in my cabinet. It's probably too old to drink now. I must not have liked it. I drink Starbuck coffee and wine. I will try it again as it seems to be a good thing.

I do think we should all respect other's comment.opinions and where they are in the process of leaving the borg. It is such a difficult thing to do. Everyone has to leave at their own pace and in their own way. Discussion is good, condemnation is not. That's what we had in the borg.

PHG

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Find a dictionary.

MrsJ, there's a difference in colloquial usage from one region to another even in a little country like the UK.

Wha happened, it's what they call dobbing in Australia. I mean, getting someone in trouble, for instance, at school, if one child does something bad and another child tells the teacher, that might be tale-telling. Or carrying gossip from one person to another is another kind of meaning of it.

That's what I understand the word to say, and I don't think that's what MrsJones is saying, but I haven't a clue what she means.

• mrsjones5
  • james_woods
    james_woods

The Voltaire thread has gone OFF TOPIC with snark and tea.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

And there's Cpt Obvious. *salutes*

• I quit!
    I quit!
    Could it be possible that people here might respect the beliefs and ideas of others

If there respectable. why not?

On the Rooibos tea. Trader Joe's has a great seasonal Rooibos tea, Pumpkin Spice. It comes in an orange tin. I think it is only $3.99.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I went to my local grocery store and found three brands that carry Rooibos tea. Prices from $3.19 to $6.39. I think I will buy some but it will have to be rationed out to the kids or it won't last long. Tis the season for warm comfy beverages.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Trader Joe's has a great seasonal Rooibos tea, Pumpkin Spice. It comes in an orange tin. I think it is only $3.99.

Fascinating. Voltaire would be ecstatic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So Volltaire was a tea drinker too? How nice.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I don't know about ecstactic. Maybe just mildly curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit