If someone offers you $100,000 in cash or gold, will you take cash or gold?

by Iamallcool 32 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Take the cash and invest it in cattle futures like Hillary did.

She turned $1,000 into $100,000.

Rub a Dub

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

the answer is yes. i would take cash or gold.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I can more easily exchange cash for something else than I can with gold. I can walk out the door and do something with cash immediately. I can't walk into a store and buy something with gold. Gold I would need to convert to cash, for use, since it is not legal tender
    Cash is best because of its liquidity.

Good answers that I agree with.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Gold is a good choice for holding value. I would take the cash and quickly turn it into hard goods of value, including gold and silver.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

WHAT are you getting the money for?

For Real Estate- Cash..to the Title Co. they are on the hook for taxes, reporting, and conterfeit.

With cash the DEA and IRS check out any amount above $10,000 US..... :)

What kind of Gold? Coins? 14K? 18 K 24K ? Buyers will not give you spot. Refiners only buy from certified sellers.

If someone offers you that much cash or gold they may slip you plated lead or bad paper. The transaction could get you in big trouble with most governments for money laundering.

(Buried, 10 years from now, the gold will be worth more. The US has to devalue the dollar even more to make US products seem cheaper overseas and Chinese products seem more expensive to Americans. It will also leave the Chinese Gov. holding less valuable US dollars.)

my 2 cents from the job

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

yes, i 2ould like cash or gold pls!

• TOTH
    TOTH

G O L D

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    With cash the DEA and IRS check out any amount above $10,000 US..... :)

A $100k gold transfer will have reporting requirements too.

• sinis
    sinis

Cash, gold is in a mega bubble. Cash will buy me items now. Gold once sold gets sent to the IRS in a 1099 which you have to pay taxes on.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I can't buy groceries, gas, and clothes for my kids or pay the rent with gold.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit