did the elders ever discover they were taped at ray publishers apostasy hearing

by reds 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I know that in certain states and countries it is in fact illegal to tape if all parties do not know and agree, but as you are not allowed a transcript of what is said, and therefore cannot prepare an appeal in the normal way, they are wrong to demand no taping and should expect it to happen.

Otherwise it is three against one as to what was said.

If they make stronger rules about not taping, even going so far as to search people, I would advise no one attends a JC, just tell 'em to F*** Off !!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The Information Age (and every aspect of it) is progressing at a breakneck pace.

Ultraconservative organizations like the WTS will never truly be able to successfully adapt to that pace at any kind of effective rate. Their very nature prevents it.

• reds
    reds

I think you were very couragous. you were so calm and patient. I'm sure the younger brother that was there was quietly paying attention & will question some things,just because of the way you presented yourself.I wish there was a way to show it to my son who is still in. My hats off to you . great job.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Interesting "what ifs" to the future of recording these meetings... the more that people do this, the more all will see how unscriptural it really is.

• maisha
    maisha

Look, those elders have EVER right to be upset with Ray.

firstly, they produced NO Witnesses.

They produced NO evidence against their brother.

Ray asked and ended up answering every question for them.

They have every reason to be greatly concerned that they wil be stepped down for incompetence.

They have every right to be upset at being shown to be a kangaroo court that had no basis for DF Ray.

Shameful.

If i were you Ray, I would consider Suing them for damages and wrongful DF.

I think you have a very good case in that the society encourages to ask questions, to research, and FIND the TRUTH,,, that is what we were always taught, and when you did and started to ask the questions they DF you,

That is neither moral, nor rightous.

YOU Ray have a excellent case, maybe you should check it out further.

and seek damages for wrongful DF...

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Good idea Maisha- can you represent me???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit