did the elders ever discover they were taped at ray publishers apostasy hearing

by reds 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I'm sure there would be much gnashing of teeth and rending of garments if they did discover it.

Welcome back Ray!

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

what would happend? would wts sue?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Ray ... pm'd you

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Actually i was wondering about this as well. I am almost certain they will find out

I know i would be upset if i was those elders. They looked like complete tools in the video. The interesting thing about this, is that if for some reason someone in the congregation finds out about these videos, it will surely spread like wild fire and most likely, the entire congregation will look at the videos even if it's just out of morbid curiosity, which might be beneficial to them.

So Ray, it would be great if you could subtly let someone in the congregation know about this.

Also i'm wondering if with time, the elders will be told to be move vigilant and who knows, potentially use a metal detector or force someone to empty their pockets. I don't think it's out of the question.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I think the borg-elders are adapting these days. Instead of asking: "Do you have another tape recorder?", or, "Do you have a third taping device?" they will ask, "Do you have any recording device?" or "Do you have a digital voice recorder?" So it looks like exjw anti-theocratic warfare strategy will have to change somewhat in the future.

• Etude
    Etude

Unfortunately, I wouldn't put it past them, the elders at the suggestion of the WTBTS, to pat down potential DFs before going in front of the committee. I image that, remaining typical, they will never announce that patting someone down will become part of their modus operandi in a judicial hearing. Hmmm..."Judicial Hearing" -- Do they call it that?

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Yes and next they will start the strip searches. I'm sure there are JC elders who would love to participate.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Vanderhoven7 said, " I think the borg-elders are adapting these days. Instead of asking: "Do you have another tape recorder?", or, "Do you have a third taping device?" they will ask, "Do you have any recording device?" or "Do you have a digital voice recorder?" So it looks like exjw anti-theocratic warfare strategy will have to change somewhat in the future. ".

If you are not yet DF'D, take the opportunity at next major cleaning to plant a bug in the Elders room. You can purchase a remote operated unit. So when your meeting comes up, or any meeting you want to hear, just remotely turn on the bug. With some you can even broadcast to your car or dowload directly to your PC, although I have not tried this yet. I may, and I would of course let everyone know the results. The point being that if you are asked if you have a listening device, you can say NO. Theocratic warfare escalation!!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

i'm sure it's been asked, but what are the laws for videotaping where you are at? i've not seen the whole thing, but i commend you on the courage it took to dowhat you did and frankly, you did the world a good thing by exposing this nonsense. it's one thing to hear the audio, but to see it...

someday i'd like to get df'd, but i wanna go out with a bang. :P

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

True Christians TM conduct themselves in the light and with honor before all men. Satan's people lurk around in the dark and fear public scrutiny. Their actions about this video will out them for which side they are on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit