did the elders ever discover they were taped at ray publishers apostasy hearing

by reds 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• reds
  • tornapart
    tornapart

If they have then I don't think he knows about it.. he's just been on holiday in Europe... arrived back today....

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I wondered the same thing.

• trujw
    trujw

I dont think he cares at this point. Let them take him to court more light on the meeting. The borg dont want that. Another court case in Cali after Condie and the cobb's they need the shadows brothers

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Are the videos still up and running, if they are:

A. The elders don't know about the videos being tapped.

B. The elders are not receiving any support from the Org's legal department and are suing him personally through small-claims courts in violation of California Penal Code 632-638 dealing with "invasion of privacy" up to $2500 per person, event or more. Six months in jail for each count of "invasion", if it's proven each party did not agree/ give consent to video-recording. New case in Sacramento paved the jail-term six months ago at the California Supreme Court.

C. The Society enjoyed the video and stand's by the the handling of the Judical Committee and decided there is not need to take the videos down.

JMHO....

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

People keep asking this one...and that's cool ask away Reds!

I still don't know the answer to that. I still don't care that much if they do...although as I have said before, I personally feel it would be better if they did not know as my goal has never been to embarass anyone.

I do know that my good friend, Greybeard, has come out to his family and to quite a few asleep JWs, and sent them links to my blog, JWStruggle.com. If they have dared to actually follow the links and go to the JWS site then they may have alerted one of these men. The JWs I know are so indoctrinated they won't even entertain the idea of going to an "apostate" webpage.

So do the elders on my case know they are on the internet? I think they probably don't, but again, it's hard to say...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hi Ray!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Interesting question...Would watching their own video constitute watching an apostate video?

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

lol yeah Christ Alone good question- They were there after all!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I have to say that I'd be mad as all hell after finding out I was on the intenet LOL. But the embarrasment of being on the internet pales in comparison to the results of being disfellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit