Wordly people, df'ing, my experience

by flower 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I'm happy for you flower I thank you for sharing and wish you the best.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • ashitaka
    ashitaka

Thanks Flower and Makena...this is a helluva thread, very powerful.

I can't imagine the pain you went through, although I went through something similar about five years ago. It was the darkest period of my life. One day, it just seemed to go away on it's own. It will for you, too.

Thanks,

ashi

• Kristen
    Kristen
    then i logged onto to the computer and found an xjw site and here i am more at peace and more full of hope and dreams for the future than ever before.

Flower,
    I am very happy to know that you are starting to see your life through "new" eyes. Like many of us, you will realize in your own time that your life is just beginning and there is so much out there to explore, learn, love, and do! It's a wonderful feeling...isn't it?

(((Hugs)))

Kristen

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

((((((flower))))))

and offers a round of brewskies to all.

Cheers and Blessings to All here who have Awakened.

Each and every one of you positive people has touched my heart in some way, and I too thank and appreciate all of you.

Flower, I agree with Seven, whom is a wonderful person himself.

YOUR GONNA MAKE IT.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Prisca
    Prisca

(((((((((((((((((((flower))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you found this board. And I'm proud to "know" you through this board, because you are a great woman!

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((flower))))),

I feel as Dave does -- that your progress in healing and becoming more self-assured has been apparent over the past few months, and a delight to see!

Bless you for sharing your story in order to benefit others. It's very generous of you.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• flower
    flower

Thanks you guys it means a lot to hear you say that. Have a good day.

flower

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dear Flower,

You truly have made progress. WOw! It occured to me that most of the quiet readers here that are in the state of mind you have survived will not post a reply to you.

They are probably at their keyboards crying with joy to know they are not alone.

They will think about your story and the Bryant experience in days to come. Hopefully they will realize the mess they are in is not their fault. Sure, we all make some bad decisions but God understands considering we are all bounced around like the ball in a pinball machine called the Watchtower Society.

Stay on top, Flower. Keep in touch with your new friends if you get down again. You are needed here. You can save lives now.

Jst2laws

• Mulan
    Mulan

Mak, you didn't elaborate on your daughter's "wrongdoing", so I will. I hope you don't mind.

This girl was the model young woman witness. She was attracted to a young man who was associating with the dubs, not baptized, who preyed on the young sisters, and she kissed him a few times. While Makena (a fellow elder) and his wife were on a short business trip, the elders came to their home, and confronted her. As he said, she felt she had let everyone down, and was going to lose everything she held dear, her status and her reputation. That night, after they left, she took her life. (in her car...hooked up a hose....etc. etc.)

I'm sure he posted the story somewhere on this board, but I thought the "wrongdoing" thing should be clarified. All of us were guilty of kissing, weren't we?

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit