Is CoC out of print?

by AK - Jeff 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Today I was looking for my copy of CoC, and unfortunately it has come up missing in action. Perhaps I lent it to someone and forgot to whom. Whatever the reason, I began an online search for a copy to replace mine - and lo and behold, the copies I found available were priced from $35 or higher, and those places that advertised it at a lesser cost had it marked 'unavailable'.

I am not worried about replacing my copy - I have read it several times. But I worry that others who have left the organization, or who are seeking answers to the problems they see within, might find it too costly to purchase this book that I considered a lifesaver personally.

Does anyone know if the printing of CoC has ceased upon the death of Ray Franz? Is there anything that can be done by any of the members here, if that is the case to get this book out there at a lower cost? I have no idea where to start, but believe that Crisis of Conscience might be in crisis.

Jeff

• haboob48
    haboob48

AK Jeff......I had went online also and found it was a bit pricey, so I called several new and used bookstores in my area and the book dealer had found it for me cheaper. I ordered from them and ended up with shipping to the cost of around 27.00 It is the paperback and not the hardcopy. You might give that a try?

Haboob48

• blondie
    blondie

Still check with Commentary Press and Randy Watters.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I thought Randy was planning a print run...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I too have lost my copy and went to go replace it only to find it $169 on Amazon! No way! Is Freeminds printing it or able to contact Commentary Press to get them to do a run?

• haboob48
    haboob48

hi blondie............what is Commentary Press? Can I find In Search of Christian Freedom there also? Can I guide others there as well? Thanks for any info, I just didnt know where to start looking for Ray's book, but knew I wanted it.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Amazon has been handling fulfillment for Cynthia.

Cynthia Franz Storefront at Amazon

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I have a digital copy... PDF...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi AK - Jeff,

In this age of Amazon Kindle Fire, You would better opt for a Digital Edition.

Scott77

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Reading digital books is lame. There are too many distractions in an electronic environment. If you want to get immersed and fully take in a book, buy a real book and sit in a quiet room to read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit