How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    And your position was utterly destroyed by the fifth reply. The Higgs-Boson has nothing to do with Genesis or the bible.

The title says "God Particle" I specifically used that term so that it encapsulates the whole "Higgs" portion of quantum science. You claimed that I don't know the science, and I said I don't have to know the science, only that Higgs-like particles exist and were present at the Big Bang.

Seriously, Sab, I don't want to get into this with you again

Then don't.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The god as described in the Bible? Thor? Zeus? Define the specific attributes first. Then we'll see who's confused and who is lying.

Freedom of religion allows me to claim that the Son of God existed and he died for my sins. Freedom of speech says you can call me a liar. I am not.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

The title says "God Particle" I specifically used that term so that it encapsulates the whole "Higgs" portion of quantum science. You claimed that I don't know the science, and I said I don't have to know the science, only that Higgs-like particles exist and were present at the Big Bang.

You don't have to know science. You just have to know it to know what you are talking about, which is why your assertions in the God particle thread were so easily dismantled so quickly.

Then don't.

Then stop making stuff up, intentionally twisting science to try to make it mean something other than what it does to fit into your torah/genetics/i ching ideas and telling people what they think and saying what others really mean when they are saying something different.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you were to make a compressed short answer to how creationism is disproved, you could

say all the known Sciences combined together to come to this conclusion.

Genetic organic biology, the geology of the earth and its apparent ever changing evolution, Astronomy to name a few.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Freedom of religion allows me to claim that the Son of God existed and he died for my sins. Freedom of speech says you can call me a liar. I am not.

You seem confused. And yes, you have been caught in more than one lie on the forum. One that comes to mind was attempting to say what Einstein meant about certain things when his writings and speeches CLEARLY contradicted you and then claiming that he was oppressed by the scientific community and couldn't say what he really thought.

Freedom of speech allows you to say all of that. It also allows others to call you out on that lie.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Then stop making stuff up

I take this as the highest compliment anyone could possibly afford me. That means that I might stumble across something new. I don't want sloppy seconds on discovering truth.

You just have to know it to know what you are talking about

Is it correct that you consider me one or more of the following a) delusional b) stubborn c) stupid - yes or no?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If you were to make a compressed short answer to how creationism is disproved, you could say all the known Sciences combined together to come to this conclusion.

This sounds like a sales pitch for Science: THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

-Sab

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Based on your definition of creationism: The universe was created by an intelligent being.

I will gladly disprove it.

The Universe will eventually come to an end. Life on earth will eventually come to an end. Laboriously creating something that cannot be self-sustained and will end is not the mark of an intelligent being.

QED.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oh god. I ask a question and gotta read a whole effing thread w umpteen pages.

S

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The Universe will eventually come to an end. Life on earth will eventually come to an end. Laboriously creating something that cannot be self-sustained and will end is not the mark of an intelligent being.

OK, now we have to add another characteristic to our Monotheistic entity:

• Present before and during the Big Bang
    • Capable of creating Higgs-like particles
    • Capable of expanding the Higgs process into the known universe
    • Capable of time travel

If God is capable of time travel then it doesn't matter if we have an end to the universe. We can just go back before it ends, but we would need the help of God.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit