Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy.

by will-be-apostate 74 Replies latest social relationships

• perfect1
    perfect1

I see nothing wrong with whey protein and getting ripped.

Nothing wrong with making yourself hot as possible. Even if you are doing it just for the girls at first, exercise and muscles will make you feel more confident all around.

I disagree with NeverKnew:

If you need to drink whey protein shakes to get someone to pay attention to you, they're not worth it

Why not. We all judge by physical appearance. The sooner you know that, and look at yourself like someone else sees you, you will see things you want to change. The fact is- had you posted a picture of yourself here everyone would have responded differently. Take control of your outward appearance. Be well groomed, clean, teeth brushed, good clothes, stand up straight.

EVERYONE goes through this point of sorting this stuff out youll be fine- just try to get to know girls. TRY. TRY. TRY.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I hear you Would-Be...

This is how toxic this cult is when it comes to sexual guilt, but also how precarious true romantic love is.
    But you will be okay, I trust you will. Your main task now is to get ready for your upcoming independance. Try to be patient. I wish I would have cut ties with the WTS at your age. You are starting off in a good position.

Concentrate on how you can be finacially independant. To be autonomous is to have a good job; money. Then your mind and heart will be free to embrace your social and romantic life.

You have my support.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Listen to some Henry Rollins on YouTube.Itll inspire you.really.Others have felt the way that you have...Hang tough,ok?

• RandomNoise
    RandomNoise

i have to say i didnt even read the whole story, but it reminded me when i was a stallion i came to a conclusion.

and its simple mathematics. 1 hit + 1 girl = 1 no, but, 10 hits + 10 girls = 1 yes, and 20 hits + 20 girls = 3 yes = 1 tadau!

what did my calculations teach me, well, this is harder but more revealing...

high school = 4 years (lets suppose), 1 high school year = 10 months = 40 weeks = 200(+/-) school days.

now if your persistancy rate is low than, 1H +1G x 40W = 40H x 4HSY = 120H. now if 20H = 3 yes than 120H = 18 yes / 3 yes = 6 tadau! / 4HSY = 1.5 tadau per 1HSY.

remember this is if youre lazy, but still, 1.5 tadau! per year is not bad.

feel free to apply my formula to your persistancy rate.

hope this helps and good luck.

RandomNoise

• RandomNoise
    RandomNoise

... i forgot to mention that you should always keep a fresh bag of cookies.

nothing attracts the ladies like a fresh bag of cookies.

RandomNoise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit