Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy.

by will-be-apostate 74 Replies latest social relationships

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Thanks, Vidiot.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Cool, almost all women LOVE music. If they don't then they're not for you.

What kind of stuff do you play? Do you write any music? Are you any decent? Even being a mediocre amateur has a certain coolness factor.

The KEY THING is to get her talking about herself on a subject that makes a connection.

Make her understand that YOU are worthy. She's the one we're not too sure about.

Reframe the situation.

Trust me, there are lots and lots of women. You don't want most of them. Be selective and you'll still find lots of girls to rock your world.

00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Vidiot: most young women want a partner. If you're nice-looking, they'll let you know in subtle ways.

This is so true.

There's a good chance that there has been a woman, or maybe even women, that were/are hot for you but you were too naive/insecure or whatever to pick up on the clues and go with it.

Have you ever noticed that a lot of girls fall for jerks? Why do they do that? Because the jerks are CONFIDENT.

Now I'm not encouraging you to be a jerk, but you gotta' get some confidence going if you want to attract a woman worth having.

00DAD

• 00DAD
    00DAD

BTW, in response to your OP Title:

1. Girls are unpredictable - Yes they are. Predictable is boring. YOU are the one that is supposed to bring stability to the relationship. She brings spontaniety and fun. You just set the limits.
    2. materialist - Some are, not all. You choose her, she doesn't choose you.
    3. and use us, men, as a toy - God, I hope so!

Here's some homework for you:

Other than that, I think our lesson is done for today young WBA. Think about what we've discussed and let's pick it up tomorrow.

00DAD

• finally awake
    finally awake

just Ron posting on finally awakes account.

If you like a girl and want to go out just ask her. What is the worst that she can say is no. Then you know her fealings and can move on to the next one. She maybe your type but you may not be hers. Just don't take her answer as personally rejection you just don't trip her triggers. Move on keep asking you will finally get a yes.

just Ron

• Twitch
    Twitch

Don't care too much what people think of you

That goes for high school girls or anonymous DB posters...lol

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Will-be-apostate, keep in mind that there is a massive culture war taking place inside and outside the Church. The war is systematically displacing the traditional male role and switching with to females having all the power. It has nothing to do with favour towards females; the Illuminati know that by neutering masculinity and traditional roles, you are so much more easily capable of controlling the populations. This is a highly sophisticated psychological war, and I completely sympathize with your situation. This is happening to many sincerely masculine and chivalrous men.

Patriarchy has always stood in the way of tyrants and oppresive regimes. Neuter the traditional male and you neuter the family unit. Neuter the family unit and you neuter communities. Neuter communities and you neuter countries, etc.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Marked to be read later.

• tiki
    tiki

awwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((will-be-apostate))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

big hugs and know it is just a phase.....things'll get better. just relax and enjoy people and stop worrying about being liked and sex. once you get comfortable in your own skin all the pieces will fall in place. there's someone out there just waiting for a nice guy like you!!! and you come STD free!!!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

OP wrote: ... my paypal account is ready for accepting any donations so that i can buy me a motorcycle. Seriously now, wasnt i accurate enaugh in my post that i dont want to die, but want to be loved. Please dont hijack the thread :D

I know you made this statement as a joke, but I think it says something about you. You are afraid to take risks. Many people are. Most of us consider the risks before taking action. But I think you are more 'risk-avoidant' than most.

Start small, but take some calculated risks. It may just change your life for the better.

Try new things. You don't have to buy the entire package deal. But do explore a few new things.

Most people who ride a motorcycle live. And live well.

You are young. Try new things. Go to new places. Travel a bit. Find a few hobbies/activities that you enjoy doing and cultivate them. One or two inside activities and one or two outdoor ones. You will meet people (and women) who have similar interests. If those women are not exactly your time, they have friends.

Mostly have fun and play nice. But do go play.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit