New from eastern Africa

by Smily kelly 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Welcome, Welcome, this is fantastic!

• Heaven
    Heaven

Smily Kelly and Afrikana welcome. Poster LouBelle is from South Africa I believe. Firefox also works here.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Welcome! I am glad for any in other countries to join in this site. I know the WTS claims much increase in such countries. Truly, the true facts about the Headquarters policies need to be known. How the WTS burdens its people and preaches to "eke" by economically really weighs on people in first world countries and after decades many long-term JWs become wary as they age and poor health sets in.

It would seem that such burdens would be even more so in countries where economics are a struggle to a greater degree for most already. So I value your evaluation on how are ones enduring such loads in many ways in Eastern Africa.

Not sure which countries are part of 'east' Africa but here are some and how some are 'decreasing' in annual baptisms there:

2010: 2011:

Tanzania - 863 773

Kenya 1903 1180

Uganda 428 343

Rwanda 1821 1769

Burundi 814 765

Decrease of 17% in baptisms in these countries altogether.

I hope this continues to decrease and I hope the citizens of these countries become aware how this "American" cult will not help these people in any long-run for certain.

• clarity
    clarity

Well hello all you Africans ... south & east!

Welcome from Canada

Hope you can sort out your posting problems soon.

clarity

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi!

Glad to hear from you. Keep posting!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Welcome! From the Southern part of the USA!

Skeeter

• steve2
    steve2

Hello and welcome from "Down under" New Zealand all the way to east Africa!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I love the African contribution to this board!

I especially like East Africa, and have good friends in and from Kenya and Zanzibar, and strong family links with the Sudan.

So pleased to hear from you all!

• Gefangene
    Gefangene

Hello to my african friends. much love from germany

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Smily kelly ...

Welcome.

Also good to hear that you are from Africa. I am actually been working with a guy from Nigeria for about a week. He said that he comes from a very wealthy family and they own several large copper mines. He is trying to get his portion of the wealth out of the country and said I would get 15% of everything we transfer to my bank account.

He just asked that I wire him $25,000 as a good faith deposit to prove that I am serious.

It's been about a week now and I will let you know when he is ready to begin the transfers.

Again, welcome.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit