New from eastern Africa

by Smily kelly 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

We welcome our African friends, greetings from California.

Africa awaits

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

Hello! above eastern Africa, Spain!

spain

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Welcome to all from Africa from SE USA. I work with several people from Africa. I was discussing rhymes that I learned in the first grade with my friend from Nigeria such as :one two buckle my shoe,three four shut the door, and one little two little three little Indians. I was so surprised that she had learned the same first grade rhymes in Africa that I had learned in Texas. She is young enough to be my daughter, so that surprised me even further. She is a Catholic. One of the reasons I love where I live, is that I meet so many people from other countries and I learn so much from them.

PHG

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Big warm welcome from Southern Ontario, Canada. Looking forward to hearing more of your story. Leslie

• Afrikana
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Oh rubadub , you naughty naughty person , you had me in stitches LOL

Seriously , welcome Africana , and Smily Kelly we look forward to hearing more of your experiences ,from the land of OZ

smiddy

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Welcome to JWN.

Bangalore

• Scott77
    Scott77

Welcome. Also good to hear that you are from Africa. I am actually been working with a guy from Nigeria for about a week. He said that he comes from a very wealthy family and they own several large copper mines. He is trying to get his portion of the wealth out of the country and said I would get 15% of everything we transfer to my bank account. He just asked that I wire him $25,000 as a good faith deposit to prove that I am serious.It's been about a week now and I will let you know when he is ready to begin the transfers. Again, welcome.

RubaDub

RubaDub, Mr. Outlaw might be glad to share with you about his experiences on that.

Scott77

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

hiya and welcome to the board. i am in southern africa on the east coast. been out for close on 7 years, always happy to chat or offer support: [email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit