On the road to becoming a crazy cat person

by wha happened? 38 Replies latest social entertainment

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

hey glander. THose are the best. We're looking at different ones right now.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Add me to the ailurophile list, I'm presently butler to seven little furry dictators. There's my three official cats, Augustus & Claudia the maine coons, and Nero the most evil black oriental you could imagine. Then there's the four refugees, who came to stay when a friend died and they needed somewhere to go, "only for a little while" but 16 months later they're still here. There's Morgana, a chocolate brown longhair, Max the siamese cross and Regan and Salem, black shorthairs. Do I qualify for a straitjacket now? Probably covered in cat hair, everything else is...

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

I just rescued a stray kitty two weeks ago. But I think he rescued me instead.

• harleybear
    harleybear

So glad to hear from all you cat folks. I had 4 total until we had to put our old cat (19) years old down and lost Magoo to a fox. His brother Buster has been in morning since. We also have Harley who is a scream. Both are black cats so have to be careful this time of year. Will send pics later.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Left, that's about the timeleine with our kitties

• harleybear
    harleybear

Left Yes you have been rescued as I was. We really miss our Magoo so much. I keep thinking he will show up some day on the deck yolling for special treats. Fortunately we have his brother Buster and the psyco Harley too keep up occupied.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw...... Still Thinking, that little munchie in the YouTube video you posted - I think the little squirt just wanted some extra TLC and attention!! Kitties can be like that - especially when there's more than one cat in the house...

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Wha h., I dig cats. Had one which was a mix between dog and cat. We could go for a walk together, it was great! It was killed by a car and I got drunk for a whole month.

Seems that we are getting a Labrador puppy. Great friend to bring to my work!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Yeah...still waiting for finallysomeprid to send him here like he promised...

yeah sorry about that, he had problems getting though customs & immigration

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit