On the road to becoming a crazy cat person

by wha happened? 38 Replies latest social entertainment

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

That's why I had to invest in a double bed.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

whahappen, I knew a ninety eight year old man, he would harrass his son "I wish I knew about cats before I met your mother, I never would have married her!" He bought vanilla ice cream so they both could enjoy desert together! I miss that old crazy cat-man!

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's why you gotta choose your cats wisely. A psycho cat could send you around the bend. A cool one is a lot of fun.

S

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

They both have very different personalities, but they are both very affectionate. Good eaters, not too picky. They keep each other entertained. But wow do they grow fast. I can't believe how different they look after 2 weeks. From what a friend told us who works with rescues, they are muted Calico's. Interesting coloring.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Hi guys my name is Buddha

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

cool kitty. looks like a handful

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yeah...still waiting for finallysomeprid to send him here like he promised...

vidqun...I love the gingers. My boy died when he was about 18 years old. They have a personality all their own don't they?

wha happened...you need to post pictures...I wanna see these rascals.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's almost 6am and these two girls are all over my apartment chasing each other. I can't keep up to take a pic so I'll wait until their batteries run down

• Glander
    Glander

We had a Japanese bobtail, "Snip" for her whole life. She lived to be 12.

Wha- If you haven't already got one, I would highly recommend an automatic, self cleaning litter box. Ours worked perfectly and she took to it easily.

• tiki
    tiki

amelia ashton - hedgehogs?!??!!??! eeeek

love the photos you guys have posted! i have one right now who has a mouse in the heat register and has been wearying it for the past couple hours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit