On the road to becoming a crazy cat person

by wha happened? 38 Replies latest social entertainment

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hort

Omg, that is one unhappy cat. Looks a bit photoshopped.

S

• tiki
    tiki

cats rule!!!!! they are the BEST!!! you don't have to toilet train them...you don't have to bathe them....they catch your mice....they give you unconditional love on their terms...they totally respect your privacy and they - if you are one of the talented beloved ones - speak to you.......................:) meow!!!!! felis catus forever!!!!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hortensia....was your cat a munchkin?

I have five cats...I am crazy cat lady....mwahahahaha

• still thinking
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

I had two cats, a Maine Coon, and a Maine Coon/munchkin mix -- at least that's what my sister the expert told me. Seriously adorable cats, the little munchkin mix was the most beautiful cat I ever had. I found them a good home together when I moved into the senior apartments.

• eva luna
    eva luna

What a Cutie Pie Kitty Hortensia. Looks like she's saying, no GM kitty food for me. :-)

• still thinking
    still thinking

He looks like an exotic/munchkin mix to me. I have two exotics, They have marking similar to that with the flatish face. They are a short hair persian. I also had a main coon cross cat a while ago. He died of heart failure when he was five. Apparently it was a congenital condition. He was so loving and quite the character.

He looks very cute...

My two exotics look a lot like this.

and my maine coon looked very similar to this guy...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,I just took in a stray kitten,which makes four cats. So,I'm probably a crazy cat lady now. But,I can't take anymore in. If any homeless stray comes around they have to stay outside. But,I'll get them fixed so they don't bring their kittens around. But,no more animals here.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I should clarify that I loved my kitties and have zillions of pictures of the little rascals. I just found it way too taxing to be a cat lady and don't want to go back there anytime soon!

• Vidqun

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit