2012 Watchtower Projector/Dell Manual--Elders Meet with Pioneers and Missionaries/Memorial Outline!

by Atlantis 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• St George of England
    St George of England

These projectors and associated ancillary equipment (Computer, Video Camera, Ceiling cameras) are installed in KH's were they have a 'Sign Language' group/congregation associated.

George

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Modern Technology has allowed the WBT$ to..

Bring Gods Organization into your home..

The Dell Computer is hugely marked down and..

Camera`s for Everyroom in the House are Free..

Would it not be a Wise Decision and a Comfort to Know..

Your WBT$..

Contact the your local Kingdom Hall of Jehovah`s Witness`s..

For your Dell Computer today!..

.......................... .. OUTLAW

• St George of England
    St George of England

Is there a problem downloading the pioneers letter and memorial outline?

The Dell manual downloaded from sendspace with no problem but the other two just sit there waiting to start. Any ideas?

George

• Hecce
    Hecce

One interesting item in the Memorial outline is that it will include the previous year attendance but not the number of partakers. It seems like the increase is becoming difficult to explain and the "new light" requires that this information will no longer be reported.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ooooooh! Good catch HECCE, and welcome!

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Josafath Blanco - Was in Brooklyn. Moved to Wallkill with Purchasing Dept. Married. Secretary in Monticello Spanish NY Cong.

He is a small fish, but a 'buyer' in purchasing. Which means he can spend WT money without question, until about $10,000. Unless he moved up in the past year.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So JESUS said ONCE A YEAR did he ?..... I never read that anywhere in the Bible. Btw, here is a newly released picture of Jesus that will be featured in all the upcoming brochures.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Thanks McRubber

I have been reading for a long time but didn't dare to post, so I am a baby.

My personal opinion is that the GB has done away with any considerations for the feelings and beliefs of the older generation of JWs, they are to be sacrified and a new flock should be welcomed. It is not the first time in history that they have done this but I don't think that it is going to work with all the flow of information available on the net.

• prologos
    prologos

trujw go to page 83 of the "bearing thorough witness" book. Memorial night still called "passover" full moon to the east and rising. context: peter rushes to get in on the partaking? No, no emblems, just a prayer meeting. Quartorsianism came later, but its good and powerful, moon rising through the palm trees, it makes it authentic, but paul hints it's every time, whenever, maybe even the 11 oclock mass. blessings

• JHK
    JHK

There is not paradise without the letter to the pioneers! The elders just have to pay the money, the projector do every thing by remote control.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit