2012 Watchtower Projector/Dell Manual--Elders Meet with Pioneers and Missionaries/Memorial Outline!

by Atlantis 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• life is to short
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks. So now the WTBTS has a backdoor deal with a particular computer manufacturer. What the Dell is going on? (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Seriously! To engage in some wild speculation I'd fancy two things:

1. The WTBTS has concluded that the local elders are idiots and only THEY can present their crazy teaching correctly. How to do that? Hmmm. Let's produce videos for the local idiots, excuse me, "Elders" to show to the R&F publishers.
    2. We're gonna' need equipment for this. Let's negotiate a "Sweetheart" deal with some hardware manufacturer REQUIRE ALL THE CONGREGATIONS TO PURCHASE PROPRIETARY EQUIPMENT needed to show these videos. We'll of course get a kick-back from the manufacturer for every sale.

Everyone wins! (Except of course the R&F that fund this nonsense, but who gives a F**ing F**k about them?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Pages 2-8 of this Manual are marked "Confidential" in the bottom left of the pages.

File 1. 2012 Watchtower Projector/Dell Manual I musta missed it??????????????????? Doc

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

• The Dell 1610HD is a high definition projector that displays in 16:9 ratio (wide screen) matching the format of the theocratic programs.

Which high-def theocratic programs are these?

They are definitely up to something.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" Arrives " This will just be The Lord arriving is the sense that he killls all non jw's. I doubt it is new light. This is the same ol' crud as last year.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks Atlantis.

Bangalore

• solomon
    solomon

This is new light. From Dell. Look directly at the projecter and you'll see how bright it is.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Sounds like they are being dragged into the 21st century. Educational facilities and many churches have long used interactive screens and projectors as tools for their teaching.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

BOC, nothing new about 'arrival,' but it's interesting that this statement suggests no 'anointed' will be left over after the great trib. (compare previous WT conjecture on the matter) and that they will be TAKEN to heaven.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What's the betting that they'll be screening 'The Adventures of Caleb' at a Kingdom Hall near you soon?! See, they are child friendly and progessive!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit