Loyalty Questions in Judicial Hearings

by 00DAD 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

But when they ask me if I still considered myself a Jehovah's Witness, I said no. I ask them how I could be a Jehovah's Witness when I had been 'inactive' for several years. Maybe I misunderstood the question. But they didn't obviously feel like my answer was enough to DF me. Instead, like I said, they said the matter would be "shelved". I've had two JC meetings since then and I do not recall being asked that. The last two JC meetings were at another hall, though.

• freydo
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

A sinister question demands an equal response - impute their motives.

"How dare you ask me that question!

My loyalty to (Jehovah) God has never been a question before. And it will not be made a question now.

With your many years of loyal service to (Jehovah) God, how would you feel being asked that very same question? How dare you ask!"

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I was also asked the "Do you still consider yourself a JW?" question, again, if you answer that one wrongly,i.e "NO", they will say that you have DA'd yourself, with all the consequences of that.

So, if you do not want to be DF'd or DA'd you have to be damn careful to either not answer at all or answer in a way they cannot act upon.

I reckon it would be easier dealing with the Gestapo or the Stasi then with these guys.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

00DAD, they asked me: do you view yourself as a jw and do you accept the fds. Those two questions were asked several times in different ways. I said I liked many of the articles, but some other articles presented lifethreatning procedures. Then I read WT 1967 about organtransplant. I actually managed to get the original english version in print. They were amazed and could not answer if that article was inspired by Jehovah.

Wow 40-60 JC, any of those you regret?

Love Healthworker

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Then I read WT 1967 about organtransplant. I actually managed to get the original english version in print. They were amazed and could not answer if that article was inspired by Jehovah.

That was Hilarious.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks, thought it was a cool!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Healthworker: Wow 40-60 JC, any of those you regret?

Yes, many of them. In some we actually helped people, but not all.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

I guess many elders feel really powerful and maybe that position becomes a substitute for a normal career with a rewarding job. To be a chosen sheperd for God's people must be a hypnotising experience.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh beleive me, it realy gets to the heads of some. My ex business partner upon his appointment, suddenly became one of God's annointed. He would quextion people in the workplace and if he didn't get the response he wanted, would remark how he is an elder, and that slanderous speech is talking against Gods arrangement, blah blah vomit.

Some of them really do think that God is working through them, especially at a Judicial hearing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit