Are Sasquatches our resident population of Homo?

by sabastious 35 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhLx_syCzFc&feature=g-u-u

I am not a scientist so I was wondering what people thought of this?

Here is the general conclusion of the video:

If one studies the morphology of Patty in the PG film and thinks logically using the fossil and genetic records, there is only one possible conclusion and it is both pleasing and empowering. Sasquatch is the resident population of Homo. To grasp this fact we must accept that modern humans in terms of surviving in the wild are in the process of becoming strategically incompetent. Look at how we are amazed at the survivor man "Les Stroud." Not a single one of us could survive naked in the North American Forests without tools or help from society. We have lost our ability to survive in the wild. But Sasquatch has not lost that ability. We have traded that stragegic intelligence for our incredible social abilties through domestication. We must think very very slowly so we can transmit information to each other. Only the most determined and courageous could overcome this strategic deficit and face a Sasquatch. Roger Patterson ran toward the Sasquatch not once, but 5 times to make this PG film showing equal determination and courage. Bob Grimlin has maintained it's authenticity to this day. Because of PG we have been able to authenticate many more videos.

This man makes the point that it took 45 years of technology increase, including the advent of Facebook, to compile the information needed to prove the "Patty video" correct. There will be many skeptics, but I think it's a very interesting theory.

-Sab

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I think they are our resident population of Homo....Sapiens. Guy's in gorilla suits. I've not found any compelling evidence to suggest otherwise.

• sabastious
    sabastious

CA, have you seen Bigfoot: The Definitive Guide?

A team of top scientists come together with one goal: to create the definitive guide to Bigfoot. Does the creature exist? And if it does where is it? And how can it survive without being detected?

Using a new interactive map the team has plotted more than 10,000 Bigfoot type sightings from around the world. These sightings are of an unidentified creature which walks on two legs and is covered in a thick layer of hair. Many of theses sightings date back over 100 years. With their expert knowledge of the natural world they are able to dismiss nearly 90% of the sightings, but what emerges is a series of global hotspots that cannot be explained which indicate that something is out there.

The team examines these global hotspots and searches for explanations including new theories that suggest we may have been looking for the wrong creature all along?

The "top scientists" in this documentary provide some interesting theories about Sasquatch being either a great ape, another kind of human, or wild men from native american tribes who leave their tribe to become one with the forest. They don't say it's a hoax, but an unsolved mystery.

-Sab

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I haven't. Is it on youtube or netflix?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I haven't. Is it on youtube or netflix?

No, but you should be able to find it on a DVR like device. It runs on Discovery.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Whew, start me out with a challenge. OK, here we go.

Sab, I persoanlly haven't seen any solid evidence they exist, but it is possible they are an extant and as yet undiscovered great ape, as we are. However, without any evidence, it is impossible to say more.

• Glander
    Glander

It is part of a strange industry that turns malarkey in money. Ghosthunters, UFO's, paranormal activity, etc. harmless I guess and some folks get into it.

Makes me yawn.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I watched some of that video sab...will watch it properly later. They seem to have come to a LOT of conclusions about all sorts of things based on this sighting.

Thanks for posting

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Big foot, Lemurians, all those kinds of things live in the forests right around here -- I've met people who've talked with them. Must be true!!!

• designs
    designs

We Humans have 4% Neanderthal genes in our systems we can kick Sassy's ass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit