up, I felt sick inside. Maybe this is not an appropriate comparison

but can you imagine telling a Holocaust

When I read the op, the hairs on the back of my neck

stood up, I felt sick inside. Maybe this may not be an

appropiate comparison but can you imagine telling a

Holocaust survival it didn,t happen, but if it did happen

it,s because you was born a Jew.

Well I have lost over half of my family members to this

damn organization, and for no sane reason.

• jam
    jam

sorry folks, for the blank space, what causes this besides

stupidity?

• dm6
    dm6
    Best rule for guys like Irondork is to simply assume everyone here is a model. So speak the way you would speak to Zoolander, ok? Would you use sarcasm with Zoolander? Do you think he would understand it? What about a literary reference? No? No, you wouldn't. JWN is a sarcasm-free, subtlety-free zone. Let's all try to keep that in mind, mkay?

Yes because we are all, really, really really ridiculous good looking people

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Whoa Flipper, after everything you did for your daughters and to have them treat you like this, it's pure evil (Corban). I read Barbara Andersen's blog site, she had a article on the lack of "charity" Jehovah's Witnesses are known for, I had to agree with her post 100%. It's true that not all JWs are selfish suckers, but there are more selfish dubs than generous ones. I prayed to Jehovah for a sign two years ago (humor me if your an atheist, allow me my fantasy if you think it's that :0 ) and he provided me with plenty! I can see clearly how this religion changes people for the worse by making them think they are superior than others. I am deeply sorry your daughters are not remembering their father of their youth, I know what you are going through and I know this ponzi scheme has ten years left before the next big fall out!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Jehovah's Witnesses DO NOT break up families. Members who refuse to become or remain Jehovah's Witnesses... break up families.

I haven't seen or been spoken to by my father or sisters since 1989. The elder giving my mother's funeral talk deliberately left my name out. My children have never met them 23 years later.

I started studying at the age of 9, a year before my parents. I was never disfellowshipped or "disciplined" in any way. To this day I have a friend who's an elder.

All of this happened before Al Gore invented the Internet so I guess it doesn't count. But having lived it, I have to say the shunning was real. The narrow minded judgment was real. And the role Jehovah's Witnesses played in breaking up my family of origin was real.

But then this is just some troll so I don't know why I bother.

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

I guess that settles it then. Cuz, you know, she put a bunch of exclamation points and stuff.

• biometrics
    biometrics

And using that same logic, I state "Guns don't kill people, it's the people who won't dodge the bullets".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit