Jehovah's Witnesses DO NOT break up families

by irondork 46 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

That smiley face at the bottom of the first post...... kind of gave it away....

AS

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Irondork. It certainly is the opinion of Mrs Punk that I broke up the family when I left the WBT$. Her logic is so flawed that she left me....not the other way around. So I know what you're saying.....in THEIR minds it's all our fault!

What a noughty 'apostate(R) I am. Hahahahahahaha.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Ever heard that a medal has two sides?

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

I would so much like to puch irondorks face in right now unless he is joking.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    DO NOT break up families

In the way that workers who refuse to work do not cause massive disruption when their strike cripples a city "It is management who can solve this by giving us what we demand"

In the way that gangsters are not responsible for the hurt " look at what you made me do"

etc

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I don't know if the rest of the posters showed up stupid or lost their minds due to prolonged exposure to all the hate-filled rhetoric so abundant around here.

My intent was satiric: a statement of facts by means of sarcasm and ridicule.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

irondork, this is a very touchy subject, what if some lurker who does not know your jesting thinks your a JW Apologist defending the religion that's brilliant at divide and conqueor?

I don't know if you are one who has experienced the painful attacks by holy-roller dubs, a thread I posted previously to yours was of some girl who lamented how wicked her family treats here. I know a girl in Idaho who came forward with allegations against her elder dad of abuse, she lost all seven of her siblings, even though two of her sisters were abused by Pappy. It's more important to keep the pretense of "strong family unity with the half-Truth, than to admitt there is something very wrong in Watchtower Land."

• EntirelyPossible
  • avengers
    avengers

“Theterror-image he had was of having to go naked into a communalshower and having the other draftees laugh at the size of his dork.”

—Desmond Stone, Alec Wilder in Spite ofHimself (1996)

lol

• irondork
    irondork

Perfect illustrations, BluesBrother.

Same situation, Punk. I can hear my mother and sisters now in a verbal feeding frenzy over how I destroyed the family 25 years ago by coming out gay and leaving the organization (later I got reinstated) and then tore it apart again when I DA'd last year. Oh, the disregard I have for family.

One last statement on this thread for those of you who can't seem to figure it out...

ArbolesdeArabia: irondork, this is a very touchy subject, what if some lurker who does not know your jesting thinks your a JW Apologist defending the religion that's brilliant at divide and conqueor?

That is the one objection to this thread that actually has merit. Thank you for that reminder and I will keep new comers in mind the next time I think to use sarcasm in making a point. As for the rest of you have have seen my name around this board for the last year...

PULL IT OUT ALREADY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit