Who will be Raptured?

by wannabe 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabe
    wannabe

Who will be Raptured? [If you do not appreciate long reads, just skip this!] [But designed to help, not to hurt!]

Religious Christendom would seem to be laboring under a misapprehension, in that they believe the Churches of Christendom will be raptured away to heaven. They'll be raptured away alright but not to Heaven be assured of that.

Just who is that really will be raptured away? Jesus will give us some help with that, for note his words:

24"For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones)." {Matthew 24:24 AB}

So! It is the Elect, or God's Chosen Ones that will be raptured away, and you can bet your life they are not in the any of the Churches of Religious Christendom. John too will help us identify these ones:

17"And the dragon was angry with the Woman, and went to make war with the Remnant of her Seed, who keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus." {Revelation 12:17 DT}

Remnant, is defined as a small remaining part, or number so according to John very few will be raptured away to Heaven. But as John tells us these ones keep the commandments of God, and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus. Was Religious Christendom keeping the commandments of God during World War 1 & 2? When they slaughtered 100 Million of their Brothers and Sisters in those two World Wars? Was they keeping his Commandments when they Atomed Bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki? When 200,000 or possibly more were killed outright when those two Bombs detonated? Just as a side point here so you'll appreciate the devastation those two Bombs would cause and how quickly it would cause it: "When those Bombs exploded a vigorous Exothermic reaction occured involving flame and sparks that spread through those two Cities at the speed of light. Now, here's a real shocker for any who is not aware. Light travels at 186,000 Miles a second. That's 700 Million Miles an Hour. As a guilty Christian, by association, would you yourself like to have been standing in either of those two cities?

So! It is the Seed of the Heavenly Woman that will be raptured and not Ir-religious Christendom at all. As I understand it, there are some 2.1 Billion Christian's in the Realm of Religious Christendom. Now that to me is not a remnant. That is a huge crowd; while only 144,000 are called to Heavenly Life to reign as King Priests with the Christ for the Thousand year period. {Revelation 5:10;20:4} {Revelation 7:4; 14:1}

Religious Christendom has chosen their positions for themselves, but seriously, I do think they should have talked that over with Jehovah first. Because they are in for the shock of their lives, which the parable of the wedding feast will show.

8 "And he said to his servants, ‘The wedding feast is ready, and the guests I invited aren’t worthy of the honor. 9 Now go out to the street corners and invite everyone you see.’ 10 So the servants brought in everyone they could find, good and bad alike, and the banquet hall was filled with guests. 11 "But when the king came in to meet the guests, he noticed a man who wasn’t wearing the proper clothes for a wedding. 12 ‘Friend,’ he asked, ‘how is it that you are here without wedding clothes?’ But the man had no reply. 13 Then the king said to his aides, ‘Bind his hands and feet and throw him into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." {Matthew 22:8-13 NLT}

Now Religious Christendom all believe that they are all Heaven Bound, but, as we see from this Parable they are all in there not wearing Wedding Clothes, and they are bound alright, but not the way they think. They are all bound hand and foot and thrown into the outer darkness, weeping and gnashing their teeth. Shock City coming up for Religious Christendom. No Heavenly life for them. I guess they forgot, or maybe they just didn't know, that only Jehovah Chooses the Heavenly Calling. Even his own Son could not choose the office of high Priest for himself. Nor could he choose it for anyone else. Paul will explain that: {Matthew 20:20-23}

"Every high priest is a man chosen to represent other people in their dealings with God. He presents their gifts to God and offers sacrifices for their sins. 2 And he is able to deal gently with ignorant and wayward people because he himself is subject to the same weaknesses. 3 That is why he must offer sacrifices for his own sins as well as theirs. 4 And no one can become a high priest simply because he wants such an honor. He must be called by God for this work, just as Aaron was. 5 That is why Christ did not honor himself by assuming he could become High Priest. No,he was chosen by God, who said to him, "You are my Son.Today I have become your Father.6 And in another passage God said to him, "You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek." 7

While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God. 8 Even though Jesus was God’s Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. 9 In this way, God qualified him as a perfect High Priest, and he became the source of eternal salvation for all those who obey him. 10 And God designated him to be a High Priest in the order of Melchizedek." {Hebrews 5:1-10 NLT} {Matthew 20:20-23}

Even the final calling and choosing is not done by anyones own choice; just because he feels he is of that calling; no man can take that office of his own accord he will have to be sealed by the Angel John will tell us about:

1"And after this I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding fast the four winds {Of World Destruction} of the earth, that no wind might blow upon the earth, nor upon the sea, nor upon any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from [the] sunrising, having [the] seal of [the] living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it had been given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3saying, Hurt not the earth, nor the sea, nor the trees, until we shall have sealed the bondmen of our God upon their foreheads. 4And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred [and] forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of [the] sons of Israel: " {Revelation 7:1-4 DT} This of course is Spiritual Israel, the Israel of God. {Galatians 6:16} {Romans 2:28,29}

This Angel with the Seal would have to be the Christ in Angelic form, because it is Jesus who does this sealing under his fathers direction just as he chose the Twelve Apostles. {Luke 6:12-16} Just prior to the outbreak of the great tribulation which is yet ahead; so there is still room for a few more of the seed of the Woman. But they will not take that office for themselves evidenced by the sealing work that is done. They are chosen by Jehovah God, and sealed by the Angel. Now I've already mentioned the 2.1 Billion Christian's that go to make up Religious Christendom, a huge number of individuals, but observe how Jesus really rains on their parade, in these next words:

32"Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom." {Luke 12:32 NIV} So, quite clearly, a Little Flock is NOT 2.1 Billion, so lets get serious here. How does this LITTLE FLOCK come into being? I'll clear that up next:

19 "If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you." {John 15:19 NWT}

Now, here is a key indicator! Ask yourself, why would these ones be no part of this World in the first place? The reason is, satan is god of this World; he is the unseen Power behind all of the Ruling World Powers; put into office, primarily by the Christian's of this World; their hands are as deeply into Politics, as any. Voting for and supporting a satanic ruled World. For this reason Jehovah is very discriminative of his Choosing of these ones he takes out of this World. The ones he chooses will have nothing to do with voting for and supporting satan's system of things, he rules as god. The following two scriptures will buttress what I have stated here: {Luke 4:5-8} {Revelation 13:1,2}

Notice in Luke satan offered Jesus all the Kingdoms of the World, for one act of Worship. Because they were his to give.

Religious Christendom gives satan that one act of Worship on a regular basis, forgetting that Jesus told satan: "It is Jehovah your God you must Worship and him alone you render sacred service." Then he told satan, to "GO AWAY!" In spite of their claim to being Christian they do not get the sense of what Jesus really taught; as in the following: {Matthew 4:8-11}

24 "No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stick to the one and despise the other. YOU cannot slave for God and for Riches." {Matthew 6:24 NWT} I should mention: Politics is Big Business; Big Business is Big Riches; Big Money. So, while making profession they are Christian's, they are at the same time slaving for satan's sytem of things, thereby proving themselves the hypocites that they really are. They give satan that one act of Worship he tried to get from the Christ. What a big mistake that really was, and is now. Why do they not see what they are doing? Are they all spiritually blind? We will learn from the words of Paul that, that is exactly the case. Consider these next words of Paul:

3 "If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the glory Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." {2 Corinthians 4:3,4 NWT} This is the condition Religious Christendom is in.

So, even though they all profess to be the ones to be raptured, to Rule as Kings and Priests with the Christ, they have absolutely no idea about the pre-eminent position the Christ holds now, and since the first Century. Now, the true seed of the Heavenly Woman would know that, without any question; so why do not this World's Christian's know it today, if they are who they say they are? Obviously satan has struck them all Blind; he holds them in his Power; he misleads them all into believing they are something they are not. {Compare 1 John 5:19- Revelation 12:9} They will all get a very surprising, very sudden, wake-up call, to their dismay. But since they obviously do not know it, allow me to tell them what their major problems are, and recall the words of Jesus, next:

6 Jesus said to him: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." {John 14:6 NWT}

Now! Here would be Religious Christendom's major hurdle to get over; they must find a way to gain approach to the Christ, and they must learn just why that is. First the words of Jesus once again:

44 "No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him; and I will resurrect him in the last day. 45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by Jehovah.’ Everyone that has heard from the Father and has learned comes to me." {John 6:44 NWT} Notice? It doesn't say, goes to any self exalted self appointed Religious leader. It says, they come to the Christ. Major, Major difference!

Now here's a Million Dollar question! Has Religious Christendom been taught by the Father? Have they learned enough to be allowed to come to the Christ, and to that end, Jehovah has drawn them all to his Son so that they now have free access to Him? That, under the circumstances, is hysterically funny. Considering the mass slaughter of 100 Million in Two violent Wars of our Century, they involved themselves in. Not too mention the Atom Bombing of two Japanese Cities, that no one will ever know the true number that died in those two Bombing raids.

What would occur though was it to be true that they were drawn by Jehovah to his Son? That next:

In reply he said: "To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the kingdom of the heavens, but to those people it is not granted." {Matthew 13:11 NWT} Here Jesus was addressing his Anointed Brothers, the seed of the Heavenly Woman; the ones chosen out of the World. Only they were granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the Heavens, only they had, had, 'their minds fully opened to grasp the meaning of the scriptures;' while those who made up a part of this devil Ruled World would not be granted to understand. Would not have their minds opened. Understandably. Now consider the words of the Apostle Luke on this matter: Only they were given the Holy Spirit, as a teacher. {John 14:15-17} {1 John 2:27}

45 "Then he opened up their minds fully to grasp the meaning of the Scriptures, 46 and he said to them: "In this way it is written that the Christ would suffer and rise from among the dead on the third day, 47 and on the basis of his name repentance for forgiveness of sins would be preached in all the nations—starting out from Jerusalem, 48 you are to be witnesses of these things. 49 And, look! I am sending forth upon YOU that which is promised by my Father. You, though, abide in the city until you become clothed with power from on high." {Luke 24:45-49 NWT}

So! Two very critical things had to be done, in order for them to understand the true Bible message. They firstly had to be granted to undertand it, following that, they would need their minds fully open to grasp the meaning of the scriptures. This would have application only to the anointed Brother's of the Christ, who were the seed of the Heavenly Woman. It did not apply to those who were part of this World lying under satan's Power, Blinded and misled by him as they were. Why, though, was the only approach through the Son? Why did Jehovah draw individuals only to his Son? Paul will explain that:

5 "For there is one God, and One Mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all—[this is] what is to be witnessed to at its own particular times." {1 Timothy 2:5 NWT} So! As Jesus had said: "No Man comes to the Father but by Me."

Obviously the reason was Jehovah had appointed his Son, between sinful mankind and himself, and he personally had supplied and sent his only Son as a corresponding ransom for all. Paul supplies us with a little more detail on that next:

24 "For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us." {Hebrews 9:24 NWT}

"Consequently he is able also to save completely those who are approaching Godthrough him, because he is always alive to plead for them." {Hebrews 7:25 NWT}

Now I would ask: "Is there any Religious Leader out of all the main-line Religions of this World, you name the sect or denomiation that can enter into Heaven itself to appear before the person of God for us, and save us completely because they are always alive to plead for us?" Name the one please, will you?

Now, would the Christ plead on the behalf of those that Worship the god of this World? Those that Bow in Worship of, and to him, by giving him the act of Worship he tried to get the Christ to give him? Those that Vote for and Support satan's system of things by Voting in their favored Politicians, come election time? While at the same time making profession that they are Christian's? This Worlds Christian's believe that they can straddle the fence as it were; giving their Worship to satan and Jehovah at the same time. What they seem to forget is, the fence belongs to satan too. Can anyone imagine a future ruling King Priest with the Christ, Bowing in worship to the devil, as this Worlds Christian's do? Those ones were definitely no part of the World, just as their Master was no part of this World; yet Religious Christendom has the audacity to make claim they all will be raptured away to Heaven. Such a sick claim that really is! An insult to the God of the Bible; as though he would allow a devil Worshipper into his Heavenly courts. Jesus would vomit them all out of his mouth as would his Father also. Notice what Jesus had to say about the ones who really were to be Raptured away to Heaven: {Revelation 3:16}

14 "I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world." {John 17:14 NWT}

It was his anointed Brothers, the seed of the Heavenly Woman who were given the word; and this is something Religious Christendom isn't undertanding. I wonder if its just the NO, or is it the word PART, they are having difficulty with. But NO PART Boys and Girls means what it says, and for very good reason. They are no part of satan's World just as the Christ was NO PART of satan's World. Do you dig it now? That fact will hang the lot of you! Zephaniah the Prophet will show you what part Religious Christendom plays in this scenario, and you Boys are not going to like this one bit, but your arrogant presumptuous attitudes, deserves at least some recompence. Listen to the words of Zephaniah:

Top of Form 1

18 "Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah’s fury; but by the fire of his zeal the whole earth will be devoured, because he will make an extermination, indeed a terrible one, of all the inhabitants of the earth." {Zephaniah 1:14-18 NWT} Add now the Words of Isaiah the Prophet:

1 "Look! Jehovah is emptying the land and laying it waste, and he has twisted the face of it and scattered its inhabitants. 2 And it must come to be the same for the people as for the priest; the same for the servant as for his master; the same for the maidservant as for her mistress; the same for the buyer as for the seller; the same for the lender as for the borrower; the same for the interest taker as for the one paying the interest. 3 Without fail the land will be emptied, and without fail it will be plundered, for Jehovah himself has spoken this word. 4 The land has gone to mourning, has faded away. The productive land has withered, has faded away. The high ones of the people of the land have withered. 5 And the very land has been polluted under its inhabitants, for they have bypassed the laws, changed the regulation, broken the indefinitely lasting covenant. 6 That is why the curse itself has eaten up the land, and those inhabiting it are held guilty. That is why the inhabitants of the land have decreased in number, and very few mortal men have remained over." {Isaiah 24:1-6 NWT}

Both Zephaniah and Isaiah have put the entire realm of Religious Christendom completely out of office; and I will remind you, 2.1 Billion is not 'a very few mortal Man left over.' So Christendom will be raptured away alright but not the way they think they will be; a terrible extermination will rapture them all away alright; if you must use that expression. Notice what Isaiah had said; "The same for the Priest. So Religious Christendom is on the way out, not up!

Just a final closing point about the numbers involved here, that actually do make up the Heavenly Calling. Note the words of the Apostle John:

"And I saw, and, look! the Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand having his name and the name of his Father written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound out of heaven as the sound of many waters and as the sound of loud thunder; and the sound that I heard was as of singers who accompany themselves on the harp playing on their harps. 3 And they are singing as if a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to master that song but the hundred and forty-four thousand, who have been bought from the earth. 4 These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins.

Keep in mind the Apostle Peter was of the Heavenly calling and Peter was a Married Man. So these are Spiritual Virgins. These are the ones

that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, 5 and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish." {Revelation 14:1 NWT}

that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, 5 and no falsehood was found in their mouths; they are without blemish."

The first thing to consider about John's Revelation, is, it's source was Jehovah himself, who passed the Revelation to his Son, who in turn passed it to his Angel that passed it on to John. Now Jehovah has clearly told us, his Son, the Lamb of God, was standing on Heavenly Mount Zion with all of his Anointed Brothers, in total 144,000 in number. Then we are told they sing as if a new Song that no one knew but they themselves. Then we're told, they did not defile themselves with Woman. That is Religious Harlots, the like of Religious Christendom. They would shun association with them, the same way any True Christian would shun association with a literal Prostitute, which would of course defile anyone having dealings with such a Woman. Then we're told that these were bought from among Mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. Then we're told no falsehood was found in their mouths they are without spiritual Blemish. These have the name of the Father, and Jesus written on their foreheads. Representing while on this earth Jehovah and his Son. The Little Flock would be the ones with Jehovah's and Jesus name written on their foreheads.

Can anyone imagine Religious Christendom with Jehovah's name written on the foreheads? In actuality, the real truth is, they hate that great name, and do all they can to discredit that great name; telling others that no one knows how to properly pronounce God's name, or it is quite lost. While the form Jehovah has been in use for many Centuries. Certainly Jesus knew his Fathers name and he said himself he had made it known. {John 17:6,26} They try to get others to forget that Grand Glorious name, just as Jeremiah foretold, or predicted, that they would do, in these words:

7 "They are thinking of making my people forget my name by means of their dreams that they keep relating each one to the other, just as their fathers forgot my name by means of Ba´al." {Jeremiah 23:27 NWT} Take note that it was satan the devil, or Ba'al, in other words, who was the main principle influence behind the forgetting of Jehovah's name; this fact brings Religious Christendom under the spotlight for they do, exactly as Jeremiah predicted that they would do. But they are as Jeremiah predicted nothing but dreamers; so dream on Religious Christendom, dream on! The only names that are going to be forgotten are your names. Wiped from the Book of life! {Revelation 20:15} [Psalm 88:5]

Jehovah being the God of truth, and his Son the WAY of the Truth. As such no falsehood could ever be found coming from their mouths. {John 17:17; 14:6} These were all taught by the Christ himself who was their one Teacher and one Leader. Who taught them only the Truth. {John 8:32} Note the following:

"But YOU, do not YOU be called Rabbi, for one is YOUR teacher, whereas all YOU are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone YOUR father on earth, for one is YOUR Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called ‘leaders,’ for YOUR Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among YOU must be YOUR minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted." {Matthew 23:8-12 NWT} I might mention at this Point that Religious Christendom ignores the words of Jesus here taking upon themselves titles such as Father, Holy Father, and get this, a title belonging to Jehovah alone: "Most Holy Father!" Is that not the height of arrogance? And they will be Raptured will they? What a colossal Joke that really is!

Here is a scripture Religious Christendom wants to take to heart, for they have exalted themselves Heaven High by claiming offices for themselves they have definitely not been chosen for. They all will be seriously Humbled when Jehovah's time for doing that humbling arrives. Isaiah spoke of this humbling, when all the high and lofty ones wouild be brought low. {Isaiah 2:11,12}

Can Religious Christendom make claim, that no falsehood was found in their mouths, they are blameless? How could they ever do so with the lying Doctrine of the Trinity, the Immortal Soul, the Torment in a fiery hell for all eternity? All filthy devil inspired expresssions, and teachings of Demons. {1 Timothy 4:1,2}

One other point to consider. Does Religious Christendom follow the Lamb wherever he goes? We're they following him in World War 1 & 2 when they slaughtered over 100 Million of their own Brothers, and Sisters? Using Flame-throwers, Hand-Grenades, Rifles, Auto-matic Machine Guns, Bayonets, Atom Bombs on two Japanese Cities killing countless Thousands? Was the Christ, the Prince of Peace, in the lead of all of that? Christendom is a blight on Christianity. A filthy Blood-Stained Blight. What Audacity to claim the Heavenly calling for themselves. That is Blasphemy of the very Highest Order. You cannot get any Higher than that!

Jehovah himself has specifically Chosen all the Anointed Brothers of Christ and handed them all over to his Son. Are we to believe he would chose from among Mankind murdering Butchers to reign with his Son as King Priests for the Thousand year period? What an insult to Jehovah that really is.

"Jesus spoke these things, and, raising his eyes to heaven, he said: "Father, the hour has come; glorify your son, that your son may glorify you, 2 according as you have given him authority over all flesh, that, as regards the whole [number] whom you have given him, he may give them everlasting life." {John 17:2 NWT}

9 "I make request concerning them; I make request, not concerning the world, but concerning those you have given me; because they are yours, 10 and all my things are yours and yours are mine, and I have been glorified among them." {John 17:9,10 NWT} Has the Christ ever been glorified among Religious Christendom? You would have to be mentally deficient to reply in the affirmative to that.

None of the Heavenly calling Chose that position for themselves; not even the Christ could Chose the High Priest like Melchizedek office for himself. Paul will explain that:

"For every high priest taken from among men is appointed in behalf of men over the things pertaining to God, that he may offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He is able to deal moderately with the ignorant and erring ones since he also is surrounded with his own weakness, 3 and on its account he is obliged to make offerings for sins as much for himself as for the people. 4 Also, a man takes this honor, not of his own accord, but only when he is called by God, just as Aaron also [was]. 5 So too the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but [was glorified by him] who spoke with reference to him: "You are my Son; I, today, I have become your father." 6 Just as he says also in another place: "You are a priest forever according to the manner of Mel·chiz´e·dek." {Hebrews 5:1-6 NWT}

8 "Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered; 9 and after he had been made perfect he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been specifically called by God a high priest according to the manner of Mel·chiz´e·dek.{5: 8-10 NWT} When has Religious Christendom ever obeyed the Christ? That's a major belly-laugh!Hebrews

Religious Christendom has taken the Honor of King Priests to themselves, but they have NOT been specifically called by Jehovah God, as the Christ was, as all of the Anointed class was. Jehovah chooses only those he views as righteous faithful Men and Woman; of which Religious Christendom never was and never will be. Never even could be. Men like Noah who walked with God, who himself was a righteous man. Job as well, a Man blameless and upright fearing God and turning away from bad. {Genesis 6:9} {Job 1:8}

There was an Ancient Babylonian King who had the same lofty lifted-up opinion of himself, equal to Religious Christendom's; who themselves represent Babylon the Great the Mother of the Harlots and disgusting things of the earth. Religious Christendom are Children of Ancient Babylon. Note how Jehovah cut him down to size: {Revelation 17:1-6;18:1-21}

"O how you have fallen from heaven, you shining one, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the earth, you who were disabling the nations! 13 As for you, you have said in your heart, ‘To the heavens I shall go up. Above the stars of God I shall lift up my throne, and I shall sit down upon the mountain of meeting, in the remotest parts of the north. 14 I shall go up above the high places of the clouds; I shall make myself resemble the Most High.’ 15 "However, down to She´ol you will be brought, to the remotest parts of the pit. {Applied now to Religious Christendom} Those seeing you will gaze even at you; they will give close examination even to you, [saying,] ‘Is this the man that was agitating the earth, that was making kingdoms rock, 17 that made the productive land like the wilderness and that overthrew its very cities, that did not open the way homeward even for his prisoners?’ 18 All other kings of the nations, yes, all of them, have lain down in glory, each one in his own house. 19 But as for you, {Religious Christendom} you have been thrown away without a burial place for you, like a detested sprout, clothed with killed men stabbed with the sword that are going down to the stones of a pit, like a carcass trodden down. 20 You will not become united with them in a grave, because you brought your own land to ruin, you killed your own people. {In Two Bloody Wars} To time indefinite the offspring of evildoers will not be named. 21 "Make ready, YOU men, a slaughtering block for his own sons because of the error of their forefathers, that they may not rise up and actually take possession of the earth and fill the face of the productive land with cities." 22 "And I will rise up against them," is the utterance of Jehovah of armies. "And I will cut off from Babylon name and remnant and progeny and posterity," is the utterance of Jehovah." {Isaiah 14:12-22NWT} Relgious Christendom is the remnant, and progeny and posterity of ancient Babylon made reference to here by Jehovah.That will be cut off.}

Religious Christendom has amassed heavy Blood-Guilt before Jehovah, and an accounting will be made at Armageddon; as he wipes them from the very face of this earth. So Raptured to Heavenly Life? Quite the contrary; Religious Christendom is doomed to destruction at the War of the Great Day Of God The Almighty at Armageddon. {Revelation 16:13-16}

Now, as for the pre-eminent power and Position of the Christ now. He has held that position even prior to his ascension, evidenced by his own following words:

"Jesus spoke these things, and, raising his eyes to heaven, he said: "Father, the hour has come; glorify your son, that your son may glorify you, 2 according as you have given him authority over all flesh, that, as regards the whole [number] whom you have given him, he may give them everlasting life." {John 17:2 NWT}

Notice! Jehovah has given his Son Authority OVER ALL FLESH. No one is in as high an office as Jesus is, now, and since the first Century. Notice the following words of Jesus on this Authority:

"And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: "All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth." {Matthew 28:18 NWT}

One might not notice at first reading, but this Authority over all flesh, in Heaven and on earth has very special significance. Let me begin to show you why that is. Notice what Jesus is next here telling us:

4"I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do." {John 17:4 KJV} This tells us that Jesus had accomplished what his Father had sent him to do. He had finished his work! Now, notice what he next tells us:

33"I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you." {John 16:33 AB} Here Jesus is telling us he has Conquered the World. Now that has very special significance; and I will next show you why that is:

33"Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear." {Acts 2:33 NIV}

Now Picture this. We have Jesus here now Exalted to his Fathers right hand. His Father has put the Power of the Holy Spirit in his Hands now; his work was finished. He had Conquered the World. What is the significance of Conquering the World? John will explain that, as he pens the words of Jesus:

21 "The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne." {Revelation 3:21 ESV}

Now! Very few would even notice this! But Jesus is seated beside his Father on his Fathers Throne, and he tells us anyone else conquering would sit with him on his Throne. To Conquer and be seated on his Father's Throne with his Father, makes him a Crowned King. As it it does with all of his anointed followers when they conquer the World as Jesus did and sit down on his Throne with him. That explains his Authority over all flesh. That explains why he has been given ALL Authority in Heaven and on earth. Ever since his ascension in the first Century he has been wearing his Crown as King of God's Kingdom. That is the pre-eminent position he now holds over all flesh. That is his, 'All Authority in Heaven and on Earth,' now, and since the first Century. Do any other Bible writers support this idea? Yes! They do! As I'll go on now to show:

20 "that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in) this age but also in the one to come. 22And he put all things under his feet and gave him as) head over all things to the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all." {Ephesians 1:20-26 ESV} Do not miss the point here! Paul here has put every self appointed Religion on this earth completely out of office, because Jehovah has appointed his Son, as it says: Head over all things to the Church; and that has absolutely nothing to do with Religious Christendom's Church's; if you believe it has, I would tell you: "Do not delude yourself."

The Apostle Paul has here put Jesus in the pre-eminent position over every Ruling Governmental System, over every Religious institution on this Earth; over every King, every Oueen; no matter how high their level of Authority is; the Christ is now, and right from the first Century, holds them all under his feet. His Name is above every name you can mention, any name, that would ever be named. But Paul has even more to tell us than that, as I'll show:

5 "Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. 8And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth," {Philippiasns 2:5-10 ESV} According to those words Jesus is second in power and Authority only to his Father.

Now for Jesus to hold the position he now holds and has held ever since the first Century; he would of necessity have to be the crowned King of God's Kingdom. Given his Crown when he first sat down at his Father's right hand on his Father's Throne. You do not sit down on a Throne unless you are a crowned King.

Someone will say: "Why, then, isn't the Kingdom operational towards this earth now, then?" A fair question; and I'll allow the Psalmist to answer that for you:

"The utterance of Jehovah to my Lord is: "Sit at my right hand Until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet." 2 The rod of your strength Jehovah will send out of Zion, [saying:] "Go subduing in the midst of your enemies." {Psalm 110:1,2 NWT}

Jesus had to obey his Fathers command, to sit at his right hand until Jehovah made his enemies a foot-stool for his feet. He could not make a move, until he got the Command, "To go dubduing in the midst of your enemies." So, he's been sitting there ever since the first Century, awaiting that command. He is right now seated there wearing his Crown, but when he stands up in Angelic Form, a War will occur in heaven with satan and his demons being cast down to this earth, and when he is, all particular Hell will break out all over this Planet, leading into the War of Armageddon. {Daniel !2:1} {Revelation 12:7-10}

Now Religious Christendom who claims they are all going to be Raptured away to Heavenly Life, have portrayed the Christ as a wee Babe in a Manger dressed in swaddling clothes; year after year, after year, every Christmas, with the Christ merely an infant in a manger; but what is the real reality? He's a very powerful Crowned Ruling King with Authority over all flesh, with All Authority in heaven and on earth; that quite changes the picture does it not? Now just who is it that would want the World to believe that the Christ was merely a wee Babe in a manger? That would be satan the devil wouldn't it? The one who would try to discredit Jehovah and his dear Son, demeaning them in any way that he could; because he is Jehovah's great adversary, and being god of this World would not wish for all knees to Bow to the Christ; that would seriously detract from Worship he requires of himself; and he would fight against the possibility of losing his own godship. But he has misled Religious Christendom into carrying out his will, by continually portraying the Christ in a way, that Blinds the World from seeing the pre-eminent position the Christ now holds; and has held ever since his ascension in the first Century. Now, if Religious Christendom were actually the ones to be Raptured away to the Heavens, they would know the True Position of the Master themselves, but they show, as I said year after year after year, that they do not Know the Master Christ; if they really did, they would never portray him they way that they have for oh! so long now! They show by their Bible ignorance that never in a Million years would they be raptured away to Heaven. That is entirely impossible, as I have clearly shown here.

In actuality Religious Christendom have been servants of satan the devil; aiding and abetting satan to mislead this World by their false portayal of the Christ as a wee Baby in a manger, every single year, year, after year, after year; but it is a lie formulated by the Father of the lie; and as it turns out, Religious Christendom in their entirety are all Children of the devil; and we are to believe that they will be raptured away to Heaven? {John 8:44} What was it John Wayne used to say? That'll be the Day!" That'll be the Day!" So who will be raptured away to Heaven? Why the Anointed Brother's of the Christ, the Chosen Ones, the sealed Seed of the Heavenly Woman, and you can bet your life that is not Religious Christendom.

Writer: William James Parker

E-Mail [email protected]

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's beginning to look a lot like...Halloween.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

LOL! That is very witty, Mrs Jones!

I'm afraid I read the first few paragraphs of wannabe's post and then felt I was back in the KH and scrolled right down to see what you'd said. I chuckled out old!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Ha...Chariklo, I did the same. Just wanted to see what joke would be posted.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, I think I'm a pretty big joke, posting on an iPad without checking what the result is before hitting Submit!

For "old" above, read loud!

• wha happened?
  • myelaine
    myelaine

dear wannabe...

you said: "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom." {Luke 12:32 NIV} So, quite clearly, a Little Flock is NOT 2.1 Billion, so lets get serious here. How does this LITTLE FLOCK come into being? I'll clear that up next:"...

not to put too fine a point on it, but 144,000 isn't a little flock either...12 would be a little flock.

love michelle

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

William, the "saints" will be raptured when Jesus returns to Jerusalem. He will descend from the heavens during the battle of Armageddon. The saints will meet him in the air; however, it's not known if they will descend to the Mount of Olives with him.

When he is seen by the Antichrist, known also as the "beast" and "Gog," and his vast army, the glory of Christ will destroy him and 60 percent of his forces. This is because no man can see God in the flesh and live unless quickened by the Spirit. Those who are left behind are either destroyed or quickened depending on their disposition. Those who are decent, honorable people, but who have never had the opportunity of receiving the Gospel, will be saved while the wicked will be destroyed and their spirits conducted to the spirit prison (Acts 3:19-20)

The remaining Jews in Jerusalem will have fled into the Mount of Olives to welcome the returning Messiah. But their joy will turn to mourning when they see the wounds in his hands and in his feet. According to Zechariah:

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And [the Jews] shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. (Zechariah 14)

Since this is the Old Testament, the reference to the " Lord my God" applies to Jehovah, and since it says he "shall come, and all the saints with thee," it tells us two things. First, that Jehovah and Jesus are one and the same. (Jehovah is not the Father, but the Son. See the works of eminent Methodist scholar Margaret Barker on this. She has written numerous articles, and a book, where she documents that the earliest Israelites worshipped Jehovah as the Son of El, the Father of mankind. As one of her reviewers noted, " Her hypothesis is that Elohim refers to the Most High God and that Jehovah (Yahweh) was one of his sons." )

Also:

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. (Zechariah 12)

See, here's the problem with what you're saying, William. Armageddon is not Ragnarök. It's not just some big battle between good and evil. The Jehovah's Witnesses do not believe that Armageddon involves Jerusalem. They teach their children from the earliest days that it's a battle between Satan and the Jehovah's Witnesses, and that only the righteous will survive. But that's not what the scriptures teach. Zechariah says there will be survivors in the nations that came up against Jerusalem.

In the purple text above, please note that there has never been a time in history where these things were fulfilled. In no other time in history has Jerusalem been surrounded by enemies as they are now, has there? Yet note the reference to the "valley of Megiddon," which clearly points to the last great battle of the latter days. But the Jehovah's Witnesses see such prophecies as "spiritual"not literal. And that can create problems with doctrinal concepts such as the Rapture.

Note what else the prophet wrote:

And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. (Zechariah 14)

This is after the battle of Armageddon, William, and it's pretty clear that based on this scripture that there will be rebellious people who will survive the battle. Seeing that no prophecy of the scriptures is open to private interpretation, this kind of flies in the face of what the JWs teach, doesn't it?

Or am I wrong?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

One attracts another

• ziddina
    ziddina

I dunno about "who" is going to be "raptured", but I can think of more than a dozen people I'd like to see, "taken up"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit