Who will be Raptured?

by wannabe 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

He who confesses Jesus is the Son of God!

1 John 5:1-5 NIV

"5 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Matthew 7 "Not everyone saying "lord, lord, but he who does the will of the Father" NLT

'

The Golden Rule

12 "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

The Narrow Gate

13 "You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell [ f ] is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

The Tree and Its Fruit

15 "Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. 16 You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. 18 A good tree can't produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can't produce good fruit. 19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire. 20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

True Disciples

21 "Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. 22 On judgment day many will say to me, 'Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.' 23 But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws.'

Building on a Solid Foundation

24 "Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won't collapse because it is built on bedrock. 26 But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn't obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. 27 When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash."

28 When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, 29 for he taught with real authority-quite unlike their teachers of religious law.

What determines whether you will be "saved" by Jesus Christ?

JOHN 13:34-35 New Century Version

33 Jesus said, "My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and what I told the Jews, I tell you now: Where I am going you cannot come.

34 "I give you a new command: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you. 35 All people will know that you are my followers if you love each other

See what Jesus wrote, "everyone will know you have love for each other", do people see how much love I display to everyone? Is my love focused on one group, or do I mimic the love of Jehovah God who gave his only Son to the whole world? (John 3:16) If my family, friends and locals think I am selfish, stingy and withhold love and compassion from the needy, I might not be a Christian! (Prov 3:27)

Job 31:

"Have I refused to help the poor,
    or crushed the hopes of widows?
    17 Have I been stingy with my food
    and refused to share it with orphans?
    18 No, from childhood I have cared for orphans like a father,
    and all my life I have cared for widows.
    19 Whenever I saw the homeless without clothes
    and the needy with nothing to wear,
    20 did they not praise me
    for providing wool clothing to keep them warm?

21 "If I raised my hand against an orphan,
    knowing the judges would take my side,
    22 then let my shoulder be wrenched out of place!
    Let my arm be torn from its socket!
    23 That would be better than facing God's judgment.
    For if the majesty of God opposes me, what hope is there?

24 "Have I put my trust in money

• Pterist
    Pterist

The rapture probably already occurred when the "ELECT" little flock were transformed to the spiritual Israel in the heavens, after the earthy temple was destroyed in 70AD and the end time judgement on Israel occurred. They became a blessing to the nations of the world, after their terrible tribulation and their martyrdom, Revelation 7 and 14. And 22:17

• still thinking
    still thinking

Who will be Raptured?

I am raptured regularly...

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Wannabe, the traditional Christian view is that the "rapture" (harpazo) is the same event as the resurrection. The Reformation has distored this view as a way of hastening the Masonic goal of having a paradise on Earth based in Jerusalem as the world capital. (The Knights Templar, of which Charles Taze Russell was a member, fought for this end.) Karl Marx even predicted this paradise on Earth scenario. The entire U.S. Foreign Policy is based on this Masonic heresy—the cause of endless war in the Middle East. Again, it goes back to a non-Biblical Messianic expectation, the same heresy that plagues the Watchtower and every other Reformation-based group.

Like Marx and others, the Watchtower predicted this: 924: God's restoration of Earth would begin "shortly after" October 1, 1925. Jerusalem would be made the world's capital. Resurrected "princes" such as Abel, Noah, Moses and John the Baptist would give instructions to their subjects around the world by radio, and airplanes would transport people to and from Jerusalem from all parts of the globe in just "a few hours".

Paralell that with:

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..."

(Little known letter by Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, quoted in 'Review de Paris', Edition of June 1, 1928, p. 574

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit