S.F. Giants vs. Detroit Tigers in World Series ! Who Do You Pick to Win ?

by flipper 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

finallysomepride, yes indeed- A WORLD Series! Ha ha!

But your map is missing a few arrows:

An arrow pointing south would say "Our restaurant staff and gardeners come from there."
    An arrow pointing north would say "Hockey and some good singers come from there."
    An arrow pointing east would say "Our ancestors left those places because it's better here."
    An arrow pointing west would say "They make stuff for us."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Third inning. I hope Flipper has taken his blood pressure meds. Way too exciting for him.

• flipper
    flipper

Justin Who ? lander just took a ride on the Panda Express again. Wow

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When you are in a hurry, Panda Express.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Giants!!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

one down, three to go!

• flipper
    flipper

Pretty awesome display of power by the Panda Pablo Sandoval ! I didn't realize until tonight that only Babe Ruth, Reggie Jackson, and Albert Pujois were the only players to hit 3 HR in Series games before - wow ! Pretty elite class ! As Open Mind said one win down, four to go.

Madison Bumgarner is gonna have to pitch much better tomorrow night than he has in the last two games he pitched for the Giants though. Hope the pitching coach got his kinks ironed out. If not- I'm sure these stout Detroit hitters will make him pay . I hope for the best ! Goodnight all. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

BUMP to the top ! Game 2 today ! Any thoughts on the two starting pitchers ? I'm crossing my fingers about S.F. 's Bumgarner hoping he got his mechanical kinks out of the way . He's been hammered the last two times out. What about the DEtroit pitcher tonight ? What's he like ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. A very well pitched game 2 by both pitchers ! What the hell was the Tigers 3rd base coach thinking sending Prince Fielder to home on that hit to left field ? I mean he's certainly not Ricky Henderson reincarnated speed wise . Good lord. I think Prince just let loose with that $hit expletive because Posey tagged him in the butt ! LOL ! Well, traveling to Detroit now , I'm sure the Tigers are glad to get out of Frisco and that big ballpark. Detroit will have better offensive chances at their home stadium most probably. That is if they can even hit the Giants pitchers . Look forward to any takes out there from you folks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Open mind
    Open mind

Way to go Gigantes!!!

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit