S.F. Giants vs. Detroit Tigers in World Series ! Who Do You Pick to Win ?

by flipper 49 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

What the heck, where are the west coast fans?

Giants all the way, 4-1.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Uh, jam, "Giants all the way, 4-1."

You've got 15 minutes to change that to:

Giants all the way, 4-0.

Clock's ticking.

om

• jam
    jam

OK 4 zip. Miss the game today.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I was going to say Giants in 4 games - but I was busy watching the last game...

JV

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

wow, congrats and who would have thunk?

Not to be off-topic, but mt NY Giants pulled a great one off against the cowbabies

Giants in 4 games!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

now, who's gonna be brave enough to call next years score?

• flipper
    flipper

Been out of town last few days and worked all last night listening to the game finish on the radio ! Wow ! 4-0 Giants win the series ! Pretty awesome display of all around teamwork ! As I stated at the outset the Giants pitching was just too deep for the Tigers to overcome. You just don't see picthing staffs that complete with MANY hard to hit pitchers all on one team. And the Giants defense and catching of balls hit - in incredible defensive fashion also stole lots of potential extra base hits away from the Tigers. My condolences to all the Tiger fans here , however I'm happy my team won ! I make no apologies for it ! Two World series Championships in three years ! I think I'm gonna eat my Panda Express dinner tonight and feel like an MVP ! Congrats to the Giants AND the MVP Panda Pablo Sandoval for dismantling Verlander ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I watched it on the little pay-per-view screen on the airplane. Striking out the side to clsoe it out in the tenth inning--what a great game--congratulations, SF Giants!

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a youtube of the S.F. Giant Victory parade and speeches ! This was the entire victory show including the Giants team on stage. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfSyFntI7w&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit