Whitney Heichels Murderer Was a "Brother"

by daringhart13 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

The girl killed in Oregon....found murdered......was killed by a 'brother' in her congregation.

Its all hitting the fan in Gresham, Oregon

I really hope this wasn't an affair gone bad. They went to the same congregation and lived in the same apartment complex.

Yep.....spiritual paradise.

Not going to lie...........I'm filled with rage right now.

• Tylinbrando
  • fakesmile
    fakesmile

is that irony or tragic coincidence? i am not being a smart ass, several lives were ruined. i dont pray but my condolences go out.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I apologize for the reposting of the story. I didn't realize it had already been posted.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

No worries HART...it is a horrific story and one I think many of us will be following closely as it unfolds because we want to know what the hell happened. So sad that such beautiful young kids that appeared so happy could be struck with such tragedy and pain.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I could not imagine the pain levels of that family, or any family that loses someone to murder. It is a sad fact that the first suspects in a murder are family followed by friends and associates. But it is a fact that these are the most likely culprits.

I guess the police didn't have to look far.

But we should be careful about speculation here....

oz

• Cyruse
    Cyruse

To bring some Levity.....from purely organic, on the ground sources the alleged murderer is by no accounts a JW. Its purely a media mixup. From the the facebook pages for her, and from people that know her family Holt is not a witness. Again, its a mixup.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Cyruse> Holt definintley was a JW in 2010 when he got married. There is a link to his wedding photos in the comments section of the newspaper article. He was married in a Kingdom Hall. That means at the VERY MINIMUM he was in good standing as an active Jehovah's Witness in 2010. What has happened in the two years since I do not know. He may have been reproved, DF'd or made a servant. I do not want to speculate on things which are not facts. However it is a FACT that he was a witness in 2010. I also assume that since he was a Witness he also attended the same hall as Whitney since they lived in the same territory.

http://www.imagecross.com/d/image-hosting-view-00.php?id=1323jonathan-holt-wedding-inside-kingdom-hall.jpg

http://www.imagecross.com/d/image-hosting-view-00.php?id=7184jonathan-holt-wedding-in-front-of-kingdom-hall-gresham.jpg

http://www.imagecross.com/d/image-hosting-view-00.php?id=7385jonathan-holt-wedding04.jpg

• breakfast of champions
  • Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

The statement, released by family spokesman Jim Vaughn, said the family, and congregation, was shocked to find out Holy was arrested and connected to the case.

Full Statement: "We were completely shocked to find out that Jonathan Holt, an irregular attendee of our meetings, was arrested and would be in any way tied to this case as a suspect. Jehovah's Witness regard life as precious, a gift from God. We had no indications that would lead us, prior to this event that he would be capable of being involved in what is alleged to have happened. We have no knowledge of the events that led up to what took place with the disappearance of Whitney and know none of the details of what took place after her abduction. We will await the authorities' investigation, and fully cooperate with them as they work through this numbing and disturbing case. Our local congregations especially feel the pain. So many families have been severely impacted by this senseless act of violence committed against our daughter, sister, and friend. Jonathans wife is too an innocent victim, and our love and support is as strong for her and her family. It will take a long time for her to heal. With God's help, and assistance from our brothers and sisters, we will recover and use our experience to help others (sic)"

Isnt everyone an irregular attendee? He was married in the Kingdom hall which means he was in good standing. Perhaps he wasn't getting the national average in field service hours since mid 2010 when married. If the statement released is false, it will be uncovered during the investigation and Elders and records will be subpoenaed to determine what kind of history Hiechel and Holt had.

It appears Holt may have chosen Murder over Disfellowshipping and being shunned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit