Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 10-21-2012 WT Study (TRAPS)

by blondie 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

In another situation, after becoming

friendly with a female coworker, a

Christian man might reason: “She values

my opinion and really listens when

I talk to her.

NO, SHE DOESN'T. SHE'S JUST BORED AND IT'S EITHER LISTENING TO YOU OR LISTENING TO HER IPOD. AND SHE'S HEARD ALL 150 SONGS ON THE IPOD TWICE ALREADY.

And she appreciates me.

DEFINITELY NOT TRUE. THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT YOU TO APPRECIATE, YOU STUPID SON OF A B****, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO TRACK DIRT INTO THE HOUSE AFTER SHE'S DONE STEPPING ON YOU. THAT'S UNIVERSALLY APPRECIATED.

I wish I got more of this kind of treatment

at home!”

WHAT, ANOTHER WOMAN STANDING IN THE QUEUE TO WIPE HER FEET ON YOU? JUST PICK A DOOR AND LAY DOWN IN FRONT OF IT, YOU F***ING DOORMAT. IT'D BE CHEAPER.

ARTICLE SUMMARY:

--sd-7

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

Have you posted today's WT?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Good question!

awaken2004: Have you posted today's WT?

Enquiring minds would like to know!

• blondie
    blondie

The article for 10/28 has been posted. Life is complicated lately. Diving into WTS sh** can be stressful.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The Devil also has no love for the “other sheep,” who support the anointed and are in line for

everlasting life—a prospect that Satan no longer has.

(John 10:16)

What does it mean to be "in line for everlasting life"? Is that like a conga line to paradise? I noticed it is a "prospect" and not a promise. I also noticed that the verse cited has nothing about the devil, or standing in line, or a prospect. Once again, this is another made up assertion that scripture does not support. That is the rule, rather than the exception in Watchtower literature. Who can possibly trust the writing of such poorly trained writers?

John 10:16

English Standard Version (ESV)

16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit