Meet my Lil Man:)

by mommy 65 Replies latest jw friends

• mommy
    mommy

Hey all

I just got home from the hospital earlier this evening, but I wanted to post a few pics of my lil man for you. I can't believe he is finally here! Riley was born Monday at 12:02 pm. He weighed in at 6 lbs 12 1/2 oz, and was 20 inches long. I am so very tired now, but wanted to show you all a few pics of my sweet baby. When I take a good one of his eyes open I can post that as well. Thank you all for the support and well wishes I recieved through all of this Not to mention the nights in chat you all kept me busy, when I could not sleep
    Love,
    wendy
    Lil Riley

Miranda and Riley

Timothy and Riley

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

OH {{{{{{{{{{{{WENDY!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}

He's beautiful!!! Gorgeous!!! Even without his eyes open!Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.....

Love......

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You have a beautiful family, Mommy. Congratulations on Riley. Brother and sister look very proud of the newset family member.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Beautiful!!!

Congradulations mommy.
    plmkrzy

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Wendy & family.

He's a cutie

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((((((((((Wendy, Riley, Timothy, Miranda and Mr. Wendy??))))))))))))

• logical
    logical

congratulations mommy

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

awww...thats so gorgeous...what a lovely lil man you do have...Riley is a nice name too....well done girl!!!
    Congrats to you and family mommy....you're a clever girl!!

Beck

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Congratulations on Riley's safe arrival!

Thanks for sharing. Now have a well-earned rest.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Congratulations Wendy

... a beautiful family

Path

PS.. I had a laugh at the first pic of Miranda with the baby... thinking "damn.. I knew wendy looked young, but..." lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit