Meet my Lil Man:)

by mommy 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Many congrats Wendy! What a beautiful baby and family. Best of luck.
    seven

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Wendy aka Mommy...

(((((((((Mommy))))))))

I got two words for you...

CONGRATULATIONSMOMMY !

The AjaxMan says and admits that you got a beautiful baby, you got beautiful kids, AND Without a Shadow of A Doubt, you got a beautiful family.

And that, Mommy, is the bottom line 'cause Ajax Sez So!

Congrats! and Best Wishes to You, Your kids and Your Family, Wendy.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hello baby .... LOL

I pulled up this page of baby quotes in honour of the happy arrival. Congrats!

Kismet

Babies ( http://www.quotegarden.com/babies.html )

Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful. ~Charles Osgood

Families with babies and families without babies are sorry for each other. ~Ed Howe

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. ~Leo J. Burke

It sometimes happens, even in the best of families, that a baby is born. This is not necessarily cause for alarm. The important thing is to keep your wits about you and borrow some money. ~Elinor Goulding Smith

Every baby needs a lap. ~Henry Robin

Getting down on all fours and imitating a rhinoceros stops babies from crying. (Put an empty cigarette pack on your nose for a horn and make loud "snort" noises.) I don't know why parents don't do this more often. Usually it makes the kid laugh. Sometimes it sends him into shock. Either way it quiets him down. If you're a parent, acting like a rhino has another advantage. Keep it up until the kid is a teenager and he definitely won't have his friends hanging around your house all the time. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething. ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson, 1894

If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family. ~Lawrence Housman

If you were to open up a baby's head - and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should - you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland. ~Dave Barry

A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. ~Author Unknown

• Almost There
    Almost There

Congratulations,

What a beautiful baby. Looking at the pictures warmed my heart. There is nothing more special than a baby. I love to smell them and kiss their beautiful head.

Thanks, for the warm feeling.

Almost There

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

aWWW...HOW SHWEET.

Congrats, wendy.

ashi

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

Henry Robin said:
    Every baby needs a lap.

He should have finished it by saying:
    Every Mommy needs a nap. lol

Your baby is adorable Wendy. So Sweet!

Congratulations,

Wick

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Dino
    Dino

A beautiful baby from a beautiful mommy!

Good work, now go get your tubes tied!!!

Dino

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

What a sweetheart.
    Enjoy every precious moment, they grow up so fast.
    My baby is in kindergarten now, sob.

Perfect time to have a baby too. You can push him in the stroller in the springtime and get out in the warm spring air. Lovely.

Congratulations!

Anne

• dedalus
    dedalus
    CONGRATULATIONS WENDY!!!

If it turns out that your lil man likes older girls, I have a daughter who's 7 weeks old!

http://barr.nervestaple.com/gallery/files-view.php?ViewNode=1016340203PNcmU

Dedalus

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

aww wendy, beautiful addition to your beautiful family

almost (i said ALMOST) makes me wanna have one :)

hugs and kisses
    love
    harmony

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit