The Very Latest Candace Conti vs. The Watchtower News

by God_Delusion 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• God_Delusion
  • biblecheck
    biblecheck

Hey - interesting post - thanks.

" The news is that the Watchtower Society is going to ask the Judge during their next court outing (8th November 2012) to reduce the bond or free them of it all together."

So naive and delusional.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!.. I love this!!..

The WBT$ can`t come up with the cash..

WBT$ I know you monitor this site..

There are more sites..

We are going to Advertise the Hell out of you!!.. We are going to make you Famous!!..

You sorry S.O.B.`s did this to yourselves..

I really don`t mind helping the process along..Welcome to your Reality Check..

Dumb Ass`s..

........................ ... OUTLAW

• erbie
    erbie

Can this be real???

Does this mark the beginning of their demise I wonder.

Wow! Never thought I'd see them in so much trouble.

Do they know about the laughing dog?

That's the most humiliating part!

• cedars
    cedars

Very interesting news to wake up to! Looks like I was right about the reasons behind the global downsizing. The Society IS on the ropes financially. They may not admit it in the publications, but they are prepared to admit it in court.

If they're NOT financially desperate, then how come stumping up less than $17 million in cash would cause them "immediate irreparable harm and hardship" - their words, not mine!

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Cedars..

It`s called Stock Rich and Cash Poor..

Like when a store has more Product than Money..And..Can`t pay the Bills..

It`s a "Very Bad" Position to be in..

With more LawSuits in the Wings and Advertising from Us..

This could Turn into a Real ShitStorm..

. ....................... ...OUTLAW

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

marked for coffee reading in the AM

thanks for posting!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I'll bet they have shuffled the books recently so as to "appear" to be poorer than they are, so they can get it reduced again..

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Watchtower society crying poor is more fraud for God subterfuge.

All total the fabulously wealthy WBTS has $200 BILLION in worldwide mostly tax free real estate assets.

They are/were the largest tax free land owner in Brooklyn N.Y.

Remember the Jews are 3 million strong in Brooklyn more Jews in Brooklyn than Israel.I love Jews no anti semitism here,just pointing out that Jews are wealthy and succesful and yet the WBTS tops the Jews in land/money.

Think about that and all of it.....

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

No, I do think they have a cash flow problem, as Outlaw suggests. In different circumstances, the wealthy brothers might have put up the cash. But these are no ordinary circumstances, and the protection of pedophiles (and the consequences of that) does not go down well, even with indoctrinated R&F. And because of economic hardship and related problems (e.g. discouraging secular study) the contributions are indeed drying up. Was there not a thread of a recent CO visit organized to collect money? And what about bank teller machines at assemblies? We are going to see and hear a lot more of that, mark my words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit