What is your view of miracles

by FutureAndAHope 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FutureAndAHope
    FutureAndAHope

Cofty said "Just not proper miracles though?".

God can do amazing things. WIth in our denomination there are people that have raised the dead back to life again. Healed people in wheel chairs and alsorts of amazing things. Just because I have only done one healing, and some other minor miracles does not mean they are unimportant. Anything God does is important.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Liar.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Two of my children received healing right before my eyes.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Raised the dead? Did you really just say that?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Two of my children received healing right before my eyes.

I'm glad your children are well but I despair that you're likely to spoil it by infecting their minds with your superstious nonsense.

• biometrics
    biometrics

In over 30 years as a JW I heard of many modern-day miracles from the platform, but never saw one first-hand.

My mum always says Jehovah looks after her financially. I often wonder how much could be attributed to one of the most generous social security/pension systems in the world (in Australia)?

• FutureAndAHope
    FutureAndAHope

Witness my fury said "Raised the dead? Did you really just say that?"

It might seem forign to you, but Jesus raised the dead back to life. Those people who are born of Gods spirit can do the same miracles that Jesus did. Jesus said:

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Bio metrics said "In over 30 years as a JW I heard of many modern-day miracles from the platform, but never saw one first-hand.", what type of miracle did you hear about?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i experienced a miracle once. i was sleeping in my bed, when i suddenly started to hear voices. they sounded distant, like if they were outside the house. the voice said to me: "i will take this bicycle". then the voices faded. when i woke up the next day, i didn't understand the meaning of these words. but when i went out to look for my bike, it was gone! that's why the voice said "i will take this bicycle".

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

it was a miracle, god saved my life from that evil cancer, 30 years later the miracle is still working

and i never uttered a single word in prayer to the invisible one

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If there was an attested case of resurrection of the dead any time on the last 20 years we would have ALL each and every one of us heard about it as it would have been world news and fully documented in TV programs / interviews with the undead and the witnesses to the event.

Your levels of stupid are really quite high to believe anything like that without reasonable evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit