Do You Ever Doubt Your Efforts Are Futile?

by Elephant 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Elephant
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What Elephant really means....

Everyone on JWN, hear my plea! Listen to my soothing voice. I judge you not, you are free to believe as you will. I want you to enjoy your lives because I love you all. Now please, STOP RUINING IT FOR THOSE OF US WHO WANT TO RIDE THE WTBT$ GRAVY TRAIN!!!!! QUIT CALLING ATTENTION TO EVERYTHING WE DO IN GOD'S NAME THAT IS WRONG!!! STOP POINTING OUT ALL THE LIES WE TELL AND COVER UP, AND ALL THE HISTORY WE REVISE, AND ALL THE DOCTRINES WE CHANGE WITH NO EXPLANATION. PLEASE!!! WE ARE DYING! WE NEED MONEY! READ THIS WEEKS KM, WE JUST WANT YOU TO GO PLACE TRACTS AT NIGHT IN ADDITION TO ALL THE OTHER EXTRA-BIBLICAL RULES WE GIVE YOU!! JUST DO SOMETHING, WE REALLY, REALLY WANT TO KEEP MAKING MONEY!!!! IF I COULD I WOULD PERSONALLY LEAD THE CHARGE TO RID THE EARTH OF YOU AND YOUR DISEASED CANCEROUS THOUGHTS. HOW DARE YOU DESIRE HONESTY AND FREEDOM AND TRANSPARENCY FROM MEN WHO CLAIM TO BE DIRECTED BY GOD?!! I WORK FOR THE GB AS A MOLE!! I AM A HYPOCRITE WHO COMES TO APOSTATE WEB SITES AND THEN PIONEERS! I LIE LIKE MY MASTERS HAVE TRAINED ME TO DO! I WILL NEVER STOP IN MY EFFORTS TO GET YOU ALL TO BE SILENT, AND JUST LEAVE THE WTBT$ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. JUST GO, BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND CONTROL THEM, WE WILL DESTROY YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM. WE WILL CONTINUE TO FLEECE THEM LIKE THE HELPLESS SHEEP THEY ARE. ANY WHO QUESTION THE ABSOLUTE POWER OF HUMBLE, FALLIBLE, NON-INSPIRED BUT SPIRIT DIRECTED TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL BE SILENCED! YOU WILL NEVER FREE THEM. YOU WILL NEVER WIN... I just love you all so much..

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Vidiot:

"Sorry to hear about your daughter (I have two). You and your mates catch the guy?"

He was caught for this and others. CPS decided not to prosecute.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Joe Grundy - "CPS decided not to prosecute."

At all???

WTF happened? The guy cop a plea or something?

• minimus
    minimus

If I can help one person get out of the Lie, I will!

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

The man was a serial rapist and abuser. CPS decided not to prosecute.

I have not forgotten him.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Not bloody likely, Joe; I wouldn't forget either.

Read up on CPS at Wikipedia; reminds me of the Aus justice system deciding not to go forward with Stephen Unthank's case.

Still asking WTF? (not to you)

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Nuff said for here and for now.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Is Elephant also EOM?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Elephant wishes he was as innocent and guileless as EOM. EOM is just stressed and looking for answers, no fault in that. Elephant KNOWS what he is doing. I would hang with EOM any day of the week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit