Last night was my martyring

by outsmartthesystem 34 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Good for you. What a marvelous thing you have done for your daughters!

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

You did GREAT! Your daughters will now know both sides of the story, especially when the 'other' side tries to paint you in a horrible light. They can listen to how it really went down.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done, you have shown yourself a morally upright and honest person, this will shine through to your daughters, and the contrast with the snivelling Elders.

I was astounded when I found that nobody in the religion that spoke to me when I became inactive could make a half decent defense of it !

I hope it won't be too long before your daughters are free, maybe they will be free when you finally play this to them, I take it they are young,but they grow quickly, my second son decided the religion was what it was/is when he, a born in and all his family in, was only 13 or thereabouts..( good for him)

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Bravo to you OutSmart. More and more are doing this and the evidence of the WT's spiritual crimes and hate has piled "clear up to heaven".

You can also put something like that on YouTube as a "private" recording that no one can access except specific people that you give the rights to listen to. Just a thought so that it won't be lost and can be accessed by your daughters anywhere in the future.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

It was considerably easier with me, since my wife was always inactive; I simply applied what the Jesuits used to say ("give me a child until he is seven and I will give you the man)", but applied it backwards.

My kids had very little contact with JWs (with the exception of my mother) during those formative years, so none of the ideology has really had a chance to sink in. And I always ask them "what do you think?"

I'm not too worried about 'em.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit