Standard of Living in the New System

by cobaltcupcake 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Kurt Bethel, they're not even going to get the lower pix: there will be no "New System".

The current system is the only one we've ever had, and the only one we'll ever get, so don't waste it!

I know that. I was going along with their narrative for the sake of discussion.

One of the things that always bothered me is: What exactly are you going to talk about with other fellow JWs in the New World? How many times could you possibly eat the same boring fruit and talk about the same boring things? In my area, they always encouraged us to keep an open mind about the possibilites that would be in front of us, such as pursuing learning an instrument or inventing some new device. I guess that could keep you going for a few decades. But what if you learned everything there is to learn?

Perhaps it's time to do a "Diary of a Paradise Dweller" and detail what billions of years of fruit eating and lion petting will do to a soul. I am up to it, but if anyone else does it then they are welcome to take the concept and run with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit