I have a girlfriend now and "me so happy"

by RayPublisher 82 Replies latest social relationships

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Happy birthday, Eric! That's great!!!

Man your vids are good! Going trough them now and making notes!

Thanks for keeping your faith! It has meant a lot to me!

Love Healthworker

• sd-7
    sd-7

Glad to hear you're happy. I am not so optimistic about women, and I would say that self-exploration is a more urgent and enriching pursuit, but then I'm just a doormat, so best not to listen to me.

I can see the attraction, though--meeting a woman named Mia would be kind of an instant turn-on. (You know, for human males, not doormats.) I don't know what it is about the name. Well, if it helps with your transition and if she doesn't interfere with your freedoms, why the heck not? I hope it turns out to be educational and...uplifting?

--sd-7

• MKDiva
    MKDiva

Congrats! Nice pic!

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Looking good Ray!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Mia signed up for an account just recently she keeps saying she's gonna post on here lol but we barely got back from our Switzerland trip less than two days ago and are not bac on USA time yet!

...She never was a JW and is slowly learning all the weirdness of the cult. I'm still planning on getting to editing and posting the "behind the scenes" video of how I embedded the camera on my person for my JCs and she is a huge reason that it worked at all.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Back from holidays Eric?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

she is a cutie

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I am home yes and finally going to have to *gulp* go back to work!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Wow I am just seeing this thread.. I am so happy for you Eric you guys are such a beautiful couple! It must feel great to be able to be true to yourself and move on with life towards a bright future! I hope all is well, and you are a great great example to your daughters. I admire you and am happy you are happy after all you have been through!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Congrats Ray/JJ. Our family wishes you the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit