I have a girlfriend now and "me so happy"

by RayPublisher 82 Replies latest social relationships

• trujw
    trujw

Ray I post on your site. I am not far from you lets meet up sometime Send me a PM or email me I am Jonas. Me and my wife would love to have you and misses for dinner. I am an x-jw so I still love to pound the beers hope you do too cheers!!!!!

• Razziel
    Razziel

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing how easy it is? I've found we're often our own worst enemy. Life will go on and get even better, if we simply allow it do so. Simply let go of the bonds of the past... So difficult, yet so simple.

We can be slaves to the past, or get caught up in the future, but always remember, the only time in our lives that actually exists, is the present!

• zeb
    zeb

the body-language does it for me.

Every happiness be very kind to each other.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You are a very good looking couple! Go with God! You both have all our blessings on this board!

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

Woo Hoo! So happy for you.

• dontplaceliterature
    dontplaceliterature

She's a lucky girl! GOOD WORK ERIC!

• Fistandantilus
    Fistandantilus

so not even a month later a girlfriend already? you sure you werent develioping a relationship with her while u were still with your wife.. this definately proves those Jws wrong.. yea

• flipper
    flipper

FISTANDANTILUS- That is an inappropriate comment from you . It's none of your business WHEN Ray started his relationship with his girlfriend. He's been separated for months and months from his former wife. Your passive aggressive, judgmental comments indicate you are just jealous and insecure. Not to mention a rude louse. Or uninformed and ignorant.

RAY- Kudos to you for finding much happiness ! Find love and peace bro! Don't let people's ignorant comments get you down. Probably one of your former elders trying to smear your reputation further. You found a lovely woman it appears ! Wish you both all the happiness you can find in life ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Ray,

Congratulations!

fist,

you deserve one, without the K-Y.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAZ1BSmAubU

zed

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Amazing comments from so many- very cool thank you.

TRUJW I'd love that- lemme PM you...am leaving for my European vacation today BTW OMG can't wait!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit