I have a girlfriend now and "me so happy"

by RayPublisher 82 Replies latest social relationships

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

+1 Feedback from you all- thanks! On to the answers:

@tornapart - Ju' ma'pelle Errrch-reek. Ohn-shan-tay. That's about it for me and French- it is brutal.

@baltar - Yes it is/was fast- but I only have one speed and had been living mentally/emotionally apart from the exwife for easily a year or two if not more. The day she kicked me out under false pretenses was the day she divorced me IMO so that's what I tell myself when I am worried about "going too fast" and it makes sense to me which is all that really matters.

@King Solomon - A former RV turned paramour? A Hillarious piece of posit! Oops, I mean you ARE a "hillarious piece of posit" lol. (Say it fast it'll make more sense)

@Botzwana - Good luck bro- I'll be your "wing man" when you are ready. Lemme know!

@rather be in hades - I actually helped a friend craft his profile on one of those sites recently...my fee is $250 p/h lol.

• moshe
    moshe

Nice smile! (you too!) I like this kind of news--

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

RBIH said:

i think you should add some valuable advice for the rest of us in the dating tips for men thread. some of us could use some pointers lol

The advise is not too disimilar to that offered to avoid sexual harassment charges at work, as seen in THIS SNL video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

So happy for you! Congratulations!

Coffee

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

What wonderful news! I wish you both much happiness!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Great pic of you two. May it continue to work out in your relationship. It is always good to be able to share your life with another that truly cares for you.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Oh yeah! You guys are hot! (Although as a guy I do have a preference for her! LOL!)....

• SophieG
    SophieG

Tight!!!

Love it...happy for you!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Congrats! What's up with the seriousl look?

• poppers
    poppers

Great photo - you look good together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit