NeonMadman
    No No Fred...
    BIG bad belly.

Would you please pull the lent from
    my belly button?

Lent balls make great katnip.

I thought Fred gave up katnip for Lent?

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do..." ---Bob Dylan
  • new boy
    new boy

The book that only bethelites get is named "living together in peace and unity" The 3 "freds" are Fred Barnes {the guy who worked on the gather who got the heart attact} Fred Hillmo, and Fred Ferdean{spelling?] P.S. Hay satan head if you don't like my posts don't read them!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Newboy,

I WAS THERE TO TELL THEM OF WHAT MY OVERSEER OF THE LAUNRDY SAID TO ME
    Sounds like you were with me in the second floor Geliad classroom waiting our turn to testify. Remember the many brothers making trips to the bathroom to puke. A tense day, indeed.

All three Freds worked on my floor in the factory when this thing was given birth. We all thought we were doing the right thing, while Papy was down stairs calling us all KORAHs.

If it is any consolation, Ray Franz recently told me he thought that on that “Black” day the foundation was laid for the changes that occurred years later with the GB taking control from Knorr. But then, what good did that accomplish?

We may know each other. E-mail me, please.

Jst2laws

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

New Boy,

My husband remembers. He was in linotype.

IW

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

islandwoman,

Hey, I had friends in linotype. We need to put together a Black Thursday re-union. Please, you are your husband, e-mail me so we can go over old times.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit