So Men tell me

by Lady Lee 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Then, there's the playboy mag subscription... If he's of a more liberal bent, you could spring for penthouse.

I like the bugassault gun. It would be fun.

S

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

what bands does he like? as long as it's not some goofy band like Nickelback, tickets may not be too expensive. me and m'lady Falcon are going next week to see our favorite band for $20/ticket. look around on ticket master.

if not, you can always give him a signed photo of me.

• corpusdei
    corpusdei

I've got to agree with top-shelf liqueurs being a good gift for a guy, although I'm still trying to convince my wife of that. Guys will usually get decent booze for themselves, but rarely will we spring for the really good stuff when we're buying for ourselves. Plus it's usually something that gets kept for special occasions. For example, I got a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue as a gift awhile back and it only gets pulled out for really important evenings with very good friends.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Sorry to butt in here but wow Mr Falcon is that really your pic? It looks like a young Alan Rickman! Famous English actor?

Loz x

• Satanus
    Satanus

That's ONLY for the articles, though. NOT for the pictures.

S

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

lozhasleft - damn right that's me.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow! Then you must be his son cos you're too young to be his identical twin, lol.

Loz x

• TOTH
    TOTH

I like knives and camping/fshing/hunting gear. Guns are a great gift!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit