So Men tell me

by Lady Lee 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

What do you like as a gift? I have absolutely no idea what to make or give my son-in-law for his birthday or for Christmas. He has all the newest gadgets which I could not afford anyways so I am stumped.

gotta be inexpensive (on a strict budget) and if I can make it all the better

• Satanus
    Satanus

Higher quality booze, if he likes it.

S

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

A scarf perhaps.

I think if he loves his mother-in-law, whatever you make for him will be a labor of love and will be appreciated.

• DT
    DT

Micro brewed beer can be a good choice. If you can find out what basic type of beer he likes, you can buy him a brand that he is unlikely to be familiar with. You can just start buying six packs until your budget runs out. If he likes beer, he will think about you every time he drinks a bottle.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

beer is good. He likes an imported beer he can't get where he lives but I can get it here. Yup beer is good. He isn't into any other drink. He has stopped drinking for a while but last time I was there he was back on the bottle lol

Last year he got a scarf and hat but then there is nothing like a new one for the new season and he spends far more time outside now

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'm not picky. I'm honestly happy with anything I get. I am partial to beer though. If he loves imported beer, then I'd say that would be a great gift.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I would like it if someone were to buy me the latest Marvel Universe 3 inch figures....But then again I am not like most men...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Strippagram ?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What does he like to do? Is he the outdoors type? hunting, fishing, shooting, hiking, golf, etc? Is he a computer guy? into video games? like cigars or anything?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Glenfiddich 15 year scotch. It tastes fantastic and is not too hard on the pocketbook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit