I Hate JWN!

by Yan Bibiyan 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• ziddina
  • smiddy
    smiddy

If you want nu-lite on the nu-lite this is the place to get it , and yes it is addictive , better than being addictive to drugs ,sex and rock & roll and booze eh ?.....maybe I need to rethink this.

smiddy

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I love this site too! I do not comment too often but I read voraciously! I am halfway through the first reading of In Search of Christian Freedom and am kind of wanting to come out of the closet and tell me story and be free of it. I am not quite ready yet.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can't waiit to read "From Bane to Botswana - an apostate's tale".....

• z-monster
    z-monster

Simon's old site helped me greatly 11 years ago when I briefly considered going back. I was born-in and had walked away. I was considering going back to appease an elderly parent.

Long story short, I saw a full page ad in USA Today about the UN-NGO thing. Some splinter group (which had its own Armageddon dates) was calling the Witnesses out. While looking for proof of the UN-NGO, I found the old JWD site, learned abot COC and ISOCF and within a month, no longer had any thoughts of going back.

I like to check in from time to time to catch up on "new light" but have always found the stories that people tell enlightening. I'm out much longer than I was in and frankly, don't miss it a bit. Keep up the good work.

• z-monster
    z-monster

Oh, and thank you JamieBowers for the warm welcome last week.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm not addicted I tell you . . . I'm hardly ever here.

Not like all you other wretched miserables.

• harekrishna
    harekrishna

Could we say that JWN is "spiritual food at the proper time"?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

can sum1 pls tell me why i cant cut n paste on here using google chrome?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

What Ziddy said!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit