I Hate JWN!

by Yan Bibiyan 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Yan Bibiyan
  • Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

No, not really!

Every time I am ready to wean off the site, a bombshell comes in that keeps me here.

In June it was the Conti verdict, now it is noo lite about the GB=FDS...

How do you guys (and girls) take a break from such a lucious buffet spiritual feast!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I just can't break away Yanny, I am hopelessly addicted, if I don't check in I fear I am missing the best scoop of all time.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I am also addicted to this site and am spending some money on paper and ink. There are some things I just have to have in print. As some poster said, things go so fast on here, sometimes it's difficult to keep up. I check as soon as I get up in the am and them before going to bed.

PHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

It has its moments!

• Heaven
    Heaven

I'm tellin' ya... I get more real news faster on this site than from my own local radio station.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

With the help of Atlantis and others like him, even active elders benefit from JWN because of the timely BOE letters that are posted here. So elders, COs and even DOs feel free to every a.m. and p.m. log in to see what’s new!

Here is the most recent:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/239632/1/2012-2013-Literature-Request-Form-2012-December-Kingdom-Ministry-2012-October-3-BOE

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I admit addiction. So much timely information. Great peer encouragement. "Thought crime" is absent here, and it's a vacation from the Borg.
    Very thankful for this site. ;)

• d
    d

I also sometime get addicted to this site becuase it can be so informative at times.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What I hate is the technical problems--some of which result when an ad tries to load, holds the page hostage, and then itself refuses to load. Or, when every social network tries to connect itself to the page I am trying to download, then tries to connect itself to every ad and holds the page hostage. Those extras are worse than the ads themselves, which support the forum (the social network connections, to the best of my knowledge, do not).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit