Fluff: Which Actor/Actress did you crush on secretly as a JW?

by yknot 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

It's never been any secret. Mila Kunis is the most gorgeous woman alive!

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition
    In the 80's it was all about Heather Locklear. And she's only gotten better with age.

Man I remember getting home from school and seeing the commercials for the latest Melrose episode, but the one that always stood out to me was when she was the supervisor of some company, and she told the dude to"get in my office now!" like he was in trouble. The folks wouldn't let me watch that show, so I never saw that episode, but the commercial preview definately left an impression. She definately got finer like aged wine as she got older. Saw the old pictures of her in TJ Hooker, and she was weak to me then, just a typical blonde IMO. But a decade or so later, she was serious.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I was over the moon for Davy Jones. My mother started to worry...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Incidently, I will confess that I rather enjoy watching Marg Helgenberger these days. I've found that as I get older one appreciates a bit of maturity.

• caliber
    caliber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNUIpT1ruYY&feature=related

beautiful eyes , killer smile, appealing voice

(not my tribute but shows many pictures )

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Princess Ardala

This galactic cutie!!

Geeze i hope that is a girl robot.

This was just last week by the way

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Michelle Pfeiffer

• talesin
    talesin

JeffT -- I've thought she was hot since China Beach ... a personal favorite of mine, too.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Michelle Pfeiffer

I'll second that one. I fell in love with her after Fabulous Baker Boys.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Whitney Houston, the way she was back in the 80's, pre drugs. She is the only Lady that I have ever had a naughty dream about...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit