Fluff: Which Actor/Actress did you crush on secretly as a JW?

by yknot 33 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

I need a break from the JW-Xmas noo-lite stuff ......

Today my crush was on TV and a quick blush came to my face as I remembered all the silliness I did to run into him when he was attending jr. college near my grandparents....sigh...

So who was yours?

Did your parents highly discourage/disapprove such?

Or if you are a convert JWparent did you discourage/disapprove of your children from being enamored by some screen crush?

fluffy huggles

• Nowman
    Nowman

River Phoenix. I even tried to call him in California once....figured out where he lived from all the teenage magazines, my parents didnt know. What a goof I was!

Nikki

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Phoebe Cates

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Tina Fey / Sarah Silverman - still do

• JeffT
    JeffT

All three of the original Charlie's Angels, and I was in my early twenties and married.

edited to add, a few years earlier in college I dated a woman that looked a lot like Jacqueline Smith. It didn't last long. She had a personality that rhymed with witch.

• yknot
    yknot

@nowman-- aww River...still remember Explorers, my locker neighbor kept a pic of him from Stand By Me ...

@xbehere- phoebe cates is still gorgeous!!!

@unconfused-- humor is always sexy!!!..love tina with the longer hair too!!!

@JeffT....loved watching the Angels when I visited my dad!!...so iconic!! (edited to wonder how many of us had Angel haircuts/styles during that era)

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

As a kid, Jane Badler on V was very interesting to me, although at the time I didn't know why. Wasn't till I hit my mid teen years that it started to make sense. She was so evil.....mmmmmm.........so deliciously evil.........

As of now, Laura London has been on my mind. If it weren't for the fact that she had a kid by a troll, she'd be angelic in my eyes. She'd be worth getting DF'd over if not for the dude she had a kid with. Ughgh.....

Dollicia Bryant is serious business too. I'd be willing to lose a limb for her.

There's this new model making her rounds that I'd love to take a swim in, Kathy Ferreiro. I've never in my life seen a woman with a body like that. It's insane to the point I question whether or not much of it's real. She's literally built like a cartoon character, or something a comic book artist would draw. It's insane!!!

• yknot
    yknot

This thread needs some pics!!!

So...Here is River , Phoebe, Tina, Sarah, the Angels, Jane, Lauren, Dollicia and Kathy!!!! (feel free to upload the ones you prefer)

• minimus
    minimus

CYBIL SHEPHERD

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

In the 80's it was all about Heather Locklear. And she's only gotten better with age.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit