I'm in agony

by rem 42 Replies latest social relationships

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Rem,

So sorry you have to go thru such a tragedy. I've been thru it too and it hurts. Life does get better though.

Warmly,
    Pat

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((rem)))

I hope it all works out for you, man.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((rem))))) understanding man hug there, my friend.

I'm going to e-mail you my #. Call me if you need to talk. I've lived thru something like this.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Damn dude, I'm sorry. Throw an email my way if you'd like. Just take it slow, now. Find a friend to talk to, or if you're a bit short on flesh and blood friends, stay right here.

Take it easy if you can. Sorry this is happening to you.

ashi

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Rem, forgive me for taking so long to reply to this post. It's just that I didn't know what to say.

I do however feel the need to give you a (((((((((((((((((((((Hug)))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope things work out for the best and that you find comfort somehow.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • butalbee
    butalbee

Rem--please don't hate me for thinking this, for I am only a worldly woman and things like these instantly come into my head. I know your gonna hate me for saying this and I want to apologize beforehand. I know the pain you are going through, and my heart goes out to you..if you only knew just how much!!! But I can't help but ponder the idea--does she have "someone else" in her life???

If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, or anything at all,, please email me.

Again, I am sorry for saying that, that is the last thing in the world you needed to hear.

Lara

• dedalus
    dedalus

I'm so sorry, rem. When I log onto this site, I invariably go looking for your posts first. This one I was very sad to read. Check your e-mail, and be in touch as you can ...

Dedalus

• think41self
    think41self

((((((((REM))))))))

Nothing else I can add to what everyone else has already said. You have my deepest sympathies. However it works out, you will be ok...and you will not remain alone. Hang in there.

think41self

• Solace
    Solace

Im so sorry.
    People change so much as they get older. I know me and my husband are completely different people from when we first met. I know we could have grown apart as we have had our trials.
    You sound very sincere, I hope things work out for you.
    Take Care.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Very sorry to hear about this, rem.
    take care and be patient,

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit