JW saved by Bovine Blood Product

by cantleave 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think the cow was a JW and will be DF'd for donating, Ms Coakley will be O.K within the twisted WT reasoning.

But I really do not know how they can justify this one !

• sd-7
    sd-7

Maybe it was just water from the inside of a cow, since plasma is 90% water, right? Eh? Eh?

--sd-7

• wannabefree
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What about H2O? Aren't hydrogen and oxygen " components " of water? They are NOT water when separated. The whole fraction dogma is a clever way of eventually having a generation of Dub's who have no idea about the Blood dogma and subsequent deaths as a result. Keep pace with the Org! Read what we say, think what we say! Soon you will be dead and those who follow won't know any better, and if they figure it out we will protect the sheep at all costs....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I do recognize the pic of her with the horse..

It seems that HBOC is Hemoglobin based, which makes it acceptable us a fraction - just. It seems weird to accept cow's blood products though...

http://www.science20.com/news_releases/artificial_blood_hboc_201_does_well_in_clinical_trial

• blondie
    blondie

Acceptable to the WTS as they hide the fact that both are made out of expired stored blood, human or animal. Plasma is not a fraction but is a component. Hemoglobin is a fraction but is made from stored blood.

jws are not allowed to store their own blood for future use but can use the stored blood of an unknown human or animal????

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php

• carla
    carla

I cannot wrap my head around jw's accepting animal blood but not human blood. It makes no logical sense to me whatsoever. In my mind I would think jw's would find it even more 'sinful' to accept the blood of an animal but no, mixing bodily fluids of species doesn't bother them?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In Watchtower World..

You can`t have a Blood Transfusion or eat animal blood..

But..

You can have an Animal Blood Transfusion..Because..

Everything in Watchtower World is ..

Ass BackWards ..

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Outlaw, they can even use stored animal blood if they choose

" Some manufacturers now process hemoglobin, releasing it from human or Bovine red blood cells.

The end product is called a hemoglobin based oxygen carrier, or HBOC. Scince the heme is responsible

for the rich red color of blood, a unit of HBOC looks just like a unit of red blood cells, the primary component

from which it is taken.

The HBOC can be stored at room temperature and used months later. HBOC is derived from blood,

and carries out the key function of a primary component of blood, the red cells. Hemoglobin, from which

the HBOC is derived, makes up a significant portion of that component"__________August Awake 2006 page 11 Grey box

Bottom line : they now refer to blood parts as derivetives because it's more than a tiny fraction

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit