What's the Strangest Dream You Ever Had?

by Perry 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Ok, I'll go first,

I just woke up from a dream where my girlfriend and I were testing a new spacecraft for NASA. The new craft could achieve near orbit on it's own power and speeds of 18,000 miles per hour. My girlfriend seemed very impressed that I could fly the craft and was astonished that I was a NASA operative. (I'm always playfully accusing her of being a spy because she is from CZECH REPUBLIC and her accent reminds me of the Russian James Bond girls)

Anyway, we parachute down to an Assembly dressed in our space suits and all the Friends are impressed with the new technology. Everyone wants to eat ther bag lunch with us. My family is not impressed and thinks I'm just showing off.

What's the strangest dream you ever had? What do you think it means?

UADNA-TX
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• joelbear
    joelbear

I used to have a dream that repeated itself from time to time.

I was in a department store and I had to go to the bathroom. I couldn't find the bathroom and was wandering around the store. Then I think I've found the bathroom and I open the door and instead of a bathroom there is a narrow path down a hill in a jungle overgrown with trees and vines and bushes. I walk down the path and come to a large iron gate. On the other side of the gate is a desert. I open the gate and walk out onto the desert. In the distance I see small block building with no windows. I go to the building and go inside.
    Inside the building are long drawers built into the walls. As I stand there, the drawers begin to open and black women in lingerie start climbing out of the drawers and chasing me. The dream sometimes ends at this point. Other times it ends when I get back to the iron gate to the jungle and find it locked.

Joel

• joelbear
    joelbear

I just remembered another repeat dream of mine. In fact I had this one again within the last year.

I am a boy and I am naked and I am walking around a parking garage and Godzilla is attacking the city and coming towards the parking garage. This is always a very intense nightmare.

Joel

• razorMind
    razorMind

All my dreams are too strange for words, and most of time I can remember them in graphic detail.

A good many of them involve me killing my mother, or being intensely angry at her. Either that, or exhuming dead bodies of long-dead relatives. But the absolute strangest of them all.....

I was behind my grandmother's old homeplace, in the woods. A creek runs through there, and I was looking down into a ravine, down into rushing rapids and rocks. My grandmothers body was down there on the rocks, dressed in a blue/white dotted dress. I crawled down and retrieved her body, put it over my shoulder, and walked to my great-grandmother's house. In reality the 2 houses are a short walk apart. In the dream, the walk took an eternity. Her body was normal, but her head was all decayed and rotting away.

I remember being afraid to reach my destination because I knew I'd have to see her head. I went inside and hid the body under a bed, covering the head with a styrofoam plate. I remember the walk, the weight of her body, the dripping water, and my emotions very clearly.

• Amazing
    Amazing

I can't tell ... too embarassing.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

most of the dreams i have (well the ones i remember) are strange. also, i tend to have the exact same dream for days (sometimes weeks at a time). most recent, i'm sitting in a small white room and my cousin is sitting next to me rubbing the back of my neck (we're on a hard bench or seat of some kind). there are no windows, no doors, no color. just me, my cousin and an intercom on the wall directly infront of us. i swallow this little pill and there are two more in my hand. a man's voice comes through the intercom and tells me to take the last two at the same time and then i will be "in god's hand's". i never make it further than that, i always wake up.

before this i was having dreams about being strapped to a cold steal table, completely naked and these faceless men are cutting me open (right above my pubic line)... i'm completely awake and aware what is going on. i cannot scream because my mouth is sewed shut. i had this dream 3 or four times.

in a lot of other dreams i am with tons of people i know.. usually in bar or restaraunt. though i know exactly who everyone is, i cannot see there faces because they will not face me or else their faces are all blurred out.

i've noticed that most of my dreams have no, or very little color in them... and i vividly remember any objects that are colorful because there are so few. *shrug* dreams are crazy.

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• LB
    LB

A well dressed couple knocks on the doors. They have happy faces and say good morning neighbor and I take a liking to them right off. They discuss some local event, talk about child abuse and convince me to begin a bible study with them. Before you know it I'm being shoved underwater, with no scuba gear, and as I surface everyone is happy and smiling.

Well time goes by, next thing you know I have the mindset of someone that would allow their family to die from lack of medical treatment and there is no one to talk to about this and I feel so trapped.

Before you know it all my old friends have forgotten about me and my new friends are gossiping about me all the time behind my back. They suddenly appear super judgemental.

But finally the dawn arrives and I wake up, it was just another bad nightmare and it's over now.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

note to self: stay far away from Razormind.

• heathen
    heathen

I once dreamt I was eating a huge marshmallow ,when I woke up one of my pillows was missing .

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Hey bitts.....holy Jesus that's scary!!!

Mine is much simpler.

I had a recurring one years ago about an old girlfriend, an old rusted car that always broke down, and the heat.

never did figure out what I was trying to say to myself.

If you guys are interested in having VERY vived dreams, try waking up at, say, 4 in the morning, stay up for a few hours, eat some breakfast, then fall back to sleep.

I had some of the most beautiful, vivid dreams that way. Might'ha been the food.

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit